No announcement yet.

New Oklahoma Lease Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, those are GOOD ones! Hope you get them!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443015265.472862.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	24405149Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443015282.181545.jpg
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	24405150Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443015295.228213.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	24405151

These are from a small lease I have 12 miles west of where the other pics were taken.

Comment

man, you've got to be pretty close to my ranch with these pics. We're just east of Sulphur. Every once in a while some studs will come out of the woodworks

Comment

Nice deer

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerBucks View Post
            man, you've got to be pretty close to my ranch with these pics. We're just east of Sulphur. Every once in a while some studs will come out of the woodworks

Where's Sulphur?

Comment

Nice

Comment

Good pics of some mature big boys and of some younger guys with excellent potential. I love browsing the trail cam photos on this site. Beautiful animals from all over the state.

Comment

Originally posted by ecfire1967 View Post
                  Where's Sulphur?

You said 50m north of Durant and then 12m west... That puts you about at Sulphur, Oklahoma. Shoot now that I look at it, maybe you're a bit north of me.

Comment

You said 50m north of Durant and then 12m west... That puts you about at Sulphur, Oklahoma. Shoot now that I look at it, maybe you're a bit north of me.

No I'm south of you. You take the first road east after cross the new bridges over the clear boggy on 48. So I'm in between 3 and 31 two miles east of 48.

Comment

That's not where I'm at. It was just showing 50m north or Durant. From what you just said though, you're just due East of me about 20miles. I've been slacking with my setup down there this year but in the past I've had some good talent running around. Check out this guy that I've been watching for 4years now. Should be his time this year if I can get him to come out during the day. Hard to tell in that pic but he's a main frame 10 with split brows and G2s.

Comment

That's not where I'm at. It was just showing 50m north or Durant. From what you just said though, you're just due East of me about 20miles. I've been slacking with my setup down there this year but in the past I've had some good talent running around. Check out this guy that I've been watching for 4years now. Should be his time this year if I can get him to come out during the day. Hard to tell in that pic but he's a main frame 10 with split brows and G2s.

Dang

Comment

Working...
                        X