Tripod for bow hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
    I really like my Quadpods from Woodsey Too.

http://www.woodseytoo.com/catalog/qu...q4-quad-pod_19
    I second the quad-pod.

Comment

South Texas Tripods. A bit pricey but built very well. Site sponsor

Comment

I bought mine a few years ago and love it.. it's super light and super quite. Takes one person to put out in the field and breaks down easily..

The material is super light and durable..

Comment

to this day, my dad and i lament not buying at least one more Strongbuilt Magnum Deluxe. i have yet to see a tripod that combines the sturdiness, ease of use and large platform.

12 feet tall. uses three square tube legs with only 3 bolts to attach. platform has a fold down piece covers the ladder and the platform is about 1.5 times the size of the regular Strongbuilts. no extra braces to mess with.

no one is willing to make anything like it anymore because of fat bodies not heeding the weight limits and cratering them.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
            I really like my Quadpods from Woodsey Too.

http://www.woodseytoo.com/catalog/qu...q4-quad-pod_19
            Are they still open? I looked earlier and every item was listed as unavailable.

Comment

South Tx Tripods in spring

Comment

South Texas
                They are pricy, it is worth every .10
                IMO

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                  I bought mine a few years ago and love it.. it's super light and super quite. Takes one person to put out in the field and breaks down easily..

The material is super light and durable..

http://www.chas-mac.com/tripods.htm
                  only place to go

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                    to this day, my dad and i lament not buying at least one more Strongbuilt Magnum Deluxe. i have yet to see a tripod that combines the sturdiness, ease of use and large platform.

12 feet tall. uses three square tube legs with only 3 bolts to attach. platform has a fold down piece covers the ladder and the platform is about 1.5 times the size of the regular Strongbuilts. no extra braces to mess with.

no one is willing to make anything like it anymore because of fat bodies not heeding the weight limits and cratering them.
                    X2

Comment

Have any of you found tripods 16’+ tall? 12’ seems really short to me.

Comment

i use one from academy.. it was cheap but i set of the rail so i can shoot setting or standing

Comment

agree south texas tripods best and mobile but they are cocky and don't make 4 or 6 foot for brush country, have to spend the bucks then cut legs off your self if you need shorter

Comment

Working...
                          X