eastland county report or -- lack of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eastland county report or -- lack of

been hunting several times this year south of cisco and the deer dont seem to be as active or coming to the feeders. we see evidence of deer and have some on cameras, but was curious if all the acorns that are still on the trees are hurting us??

thoughts?

It is very slow in Eastland County for us right now. Our cameras are showing nothing right now.

Comment

i dont get it. sat in my stand 8 times over the holidays and saw 1 doe, a bunch of cardinals and doves..............frustrating. i am hoping once the leaves and acorns fall it gets better.......

Comment

What part of Eastland County?

It has been really slow for us. The corn is piling up with very little action.

Comment

south of cisco about 10 miles. same here on the corn.....weird.. early on i thought we had a pig lease and now we are seeing less pigs. son walked up on an 8 pt last evening just "chillin in the trees" but deer was to young

Comment

deer have not been going to feeders since Oct., very strange, to many acorns, rut has kicked in, I thought we were the onlys one this could happen to in Eastland county

Comment

In young co. Same way I have seen 8 deer since bow season started

Comment

Shot my biggest buck to date (125 4/8") 10 pt the Thursday before Thanksgiving just North of Ranger in Stephens County, he was in full rut and I grunted him in, buddy has property just south of Cisco in Eastland County and we have never seen great deer number on it and there has only been one deer killed off of it in the last 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                X