Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggie commit Achane named Houston TD club POTY . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Boy that's huge news. A 4 star WR out of Louisiana is going to sign with LSU. Wooooo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking like a dogfight for 5* Zach Evans between us and LSU. The 'Fong and Ag mods are saying Aggies look good to land him, we will see. Hope any off field drama etc doesn't follow him if he does sign. We need to land the following 5 to wrap up class - all 4* or higher.

RB - Evans or EJ Smith
        DT - Mckinnley Jackson
        DB - Major Burns or Williams / George / Manning at CB
        LB - Doyle
        LB - Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Looking like a dogfight for 5* Zach Evans between us and LSU. The 'Fong and Ag mods are saying Aggies look good to land him, we will see. Hope any off field drama etc doesn't follow him if he does sign. We need to land the following 5 to wrap up class - all 4* or higher.

RB - Evans or EJ Smith
          DT - Mckinnley Jackson
          LB - Doyle
          LB - Cooper

Starting to look like another speedy showdown lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Boy that's huge news. A 4 star WR out of Louisiana is going to sign with LSU. Wooooo.

Lmfao

Comment

Lol don’t worry we’ll be over shortly to steal the good Texas players too you an aggies can’t seem to land [emoji2371] WRTS

Comment

RB - Evans or EJ Smith
                DT - Mckinnley Jackson
                LB - Doyle
                LB - Cooper
                Yall just keep Evans. Lsu will be fine without him. He basically has 2 choices. Come to LSU and split carries with 2 other very highly rated backs that will be sophomores or go to A&M and be the bell cow and have a lot of miles on his feet by the time he gets to the NFL. Though he would be a luxury and is a really good back just not sure he's worth the baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                  boy that's huge news. A 4 star wr out of louisiana is going to sign with lsu. Wooooo.

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
                  [ATTACH]983739[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Yall just keep Evans. Lsu will be fine without him. He basically has 2 choices. Come to LSU and split carries with 2 other very highly rated backs that will be sophomores or go to A&M and be the bell cow and have a lot of miles on his feet by the time he gets to the NFL. Though he would be a luxury and is a really good back just not sure he's worth the baggage.
                    I can't agree more

Comment

What number in the nation is he?

Comment

"Joe Burrow is the AP Player of the Year, first LSU player to win the award He received 50 first-place votes, Chase Young received the other three https://t.co/ug9cPLjL1Y" via Bleacher Report on Twitter

Dang Bayou Jeaux!!!

You and the Captain are rollin’ baw!

Chase who?
                        Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-12-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Lol don’t worry we’ll be over shortly to steal the good Texas players too you an aggies can’t seem to land [emoji2371] WRTS

Only ones with potential are already committed to the Tigahs!
                          No room for the thin chested ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Only ones with potential are already committed to the Tigahs!

No room for the thin chested ones.

You’d think a school that was 3/4th in line in their own state would respect it a little more.... guess not

Comment

RB - Evans or EJ Smith
                              DT - Mckinnley Jackson
                              LB - Doyle
                              LB - Cooper
                              Really? Do you even see the Capt. Wasting his time on his doorstep? He has been from Florida to D C this week recruiting. And, I don’t see one stop in North Shore. I don’t think he really cares if he signs with LSU or not. Linemen are the biggest need right now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                You’d think a school that was 3/4th in line in their own state would respect it a little more.... guess not

You sure are right ya know!

Comment

Working...
                                X