X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work ! You need a job ?

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
      Following closely! Thanks for posting. I have a pool being built right now and will do my outdoor kitchen once it’s done. Did you frame it up yourself or buy one of the premade kits? What brand appliances did you go with? I’m gonna do a pit, griddle, 2 burners, green egg and sink I believe. As well as an island bar.

I designed and framed this all myself. I had looked at the kits but I have all of the equipment to cut the metal so I saved some money there.

I have a 42" RCS LP grill and a Large BGE. Ive had both for a little while as I like to bargin shop. Found the grill on BBQGuys.com and bought the BGE used although it was brand new/never used.

On the right of the sink I have install will be a 36" x 10' open air bar top that will be made out of Cedar to match the rest of the house. It will run parallel with the long side of the kitchen.

I have this going on as we speak *See Below. Just behind where these guys are will be a outdoor fireplace and sitting area. I plan on building in a pizza oven in the fireplace.

Last edited by dpatterson1976; 04-18-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Looking good, DanielSon!
        Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Cool. Following for ideas once we start building

Easier with the metal studs vs. wood? I assume with the backer board it's getting stone

L

I think that I liked the idea of the metal better. It will last longer, its resistant to warp/shrink/swell/fire.

I will wrap everything under the counter top level with a stone veneer that matches whats on the house. The upper part on the outside will be tongue and groove stained and sealed and trimmed in Cedar to match the rest of the house. Inside above the counter top inside will be tile which will match what we used in the Kitchen inside.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Nice work ! You need a job ?
            Thanks!

This was actually my first time to take on a project like this and has been pretty rewarding. Its cool to see it all take shape from nothing.

Comment

Very very nice so far. Looks like it will turn out great.

Comment

The pool is coming along nicely! Gunite is done in only 8 days.

Comment

Looking good! My pool guy has been unbelievable so far. They dug my pool starting at 6:30 Monday morning, had rebar done by end of day. Started spraying gunite Tuesday morning at 6:30. They are now down with all plumbing and equipment. Electrician will be here tomorrow. Crazy how fast they are going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dadgum, you got a project going on there! Looking forward to the big partay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
                      Looking good! My pool guy has been unbelievable so far. They dug my pool starting at 6:30 Monday morning, had rebar done by end of day. Started spraying gunite Tuesday morning at 6:30. They are now down with all plumbing and equipment. Electrician will be here tomorrow. Crazy how fast they are going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Wow! They are moving very fast. At this rate you will be swimming by next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Dadgum, you got a project going on there! Looking forward to the big partay!!!
                        Absolutely! It should not be long now.

dp

Comment

Nice!

Comment

No hot tub? I'm out.

Comment

Great Job! I see this type of build in my future, I hope that I can do this good of a job

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                                No hot tub? I'm out.
                                Everyone I talked to that has one told me dont do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X