What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESTERDAY
    TRADE: I got a Colt Match Target HBAR, a Marlin 60 & $2800. He got (5) Super nice Mosin Nagants 91-30s, (2) nice SKSs, 5660 rounds of 7.62X54R Plus all the Nagant stuff that used to come with all 91-30 back in the good old days. Didn't cost me anything extra.
    Today
    Turned right around & paid $200 for a super nice "modernized/sporterized Nagant 91-30. It had $500+ worth of professionally done upgrades. Timmney trigger, bent bolt, synthetic stock, Crazy Ivan scope mount, N/A cheap Bushnell scope, ceramic coating, beaded, floated, shimmed and pillared he even change out all the slotted bolts with allen heads.
    This Nagant was done RIGHT! $200.00 it was a no brainer.
    Last edited by texaspacker; 12-19-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
      Our son lives in Montana. Your next gun should be a Redhawk in .454 Casul. Bear spray is a myth started by the tree huggers to get hunters killed. I’m looking for the Alaskan (snub nose) for when we retire there. He describes a small griz as the size of a VW bug, a large one a VW bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the tip Bill. I’m a Smith fan, so my M69 with 300gr GCFP lead rounds at 1050fps will have to do for now. I’m just looking forward to getting the third bird towards my Grand Slam, and the number 2 and 3 bucket list hunts accomplished at resident prices (pronghorn and mountain lion).

Comment

Nothing super exciting. Just took advantage of the Savage rebates this holiday season. Been looking for an economical 22-250 for a few months. Savage Axis in 22-250 for $206 after rebate was too good to pass up. Just finished up a trigger job and installing the base and rings. Now looking for glass. Probably stick with Vortex. Hope it shoots like other owners claim.

Comment

Made a deal on a 1961 Colt Scout. Mint. Never shot. Hopefully should be here next week.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
            I have a built shooter already. Just buying guns for now. Might start another build on a .308 this summer. Picked this up today. Marlin 882SSV .22 Mag two scopes, two mags, 3 boxes of ammo. I have a .17HMR just like it but with Monte Carlo stock and fluts.
            Nice!

Comment

Finally got my lower and upper in! Total for upper and lower came in at $524. Headed to the lease right now to hunt and sight in the iron sights!

Comment

Just traded a fellow tbher for. Custom dpms ar10. I’m excited as can b to test it out.

Comment

Picked up my new squirrel gun, it’s a UTAS XTR-12. Added a Romeo red dot for the quick moving critters and a Juliet magnifier for when they are in the tree tops. I plan to get out and shoot it with in the next week. May do a few videos, if I do, I will try to add them on a separate tread.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ryanwood08 View Post
                    Just traded a fellow tbher for. Custom dpms ar10. I’m excited as can b to test it out.

Ive shot that gun and its a good one! Congrats!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

I didn’t buy this one but rather built it after the tax stamp finally came in.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
                        Picked up my new squirrel gun, it’s a UTAS XTR-12. Added a Romeo red dot for the quick moving critters and a Juliet magnifier for when they are in the tree tops. I plan to get out and shoot it with in the next week. May do a few videos, if I do, I will try to add them on a separate tread.

Where did you get that? I think I might need one!!

Comment

S&W 686 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Made a few updates to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                              Where did you get that? I think I might need one!!

Trinity Armory in Cleveland TX is where I picked This one up. If you check the UTAS website they have a dealer list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
                                Trinity Armory in Cleveland TX is where I picked This one up. If you check the UTAS website they have a dealer list as well.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X