List of accusations against Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of accusations against Trump

For those of you who stayed tuned all the time can you make a list of everything Trump has been accused of and the evidence to support them?

Seems like every day I hear something new that people fall for....But I've yet to see any actual evidence or proof. And I try to avoid TV LOL

Or maybe make the accusation list and then let never-Trumpers put in the proof/evidence. See if any reply.

He's a meany and hurts people's feelings.

Comment

Don't get me wrong Trump is my guy... now that he's the prez and is doing some grrrreat stuff but do I believe for a second he's pure as the wind driven snow?.... Ah, no I don't.

Comment

This is the first list that came up for me when I google it. Wow this guy should be in jail.
        Attached Files

Comment

I see the last one is rape. No way could he have raped her. The main reason is she could run faster with her dress up than he could with his pants down. I rest my case.

Oh look, a squirrel!

Comment

I’m in the middle on politics, but dad sent me this the other day and I thought it was entertaining. Probably not unforeseen by some people, but a backfire nonetheless.

This little commodity/tariff deal is putting the screws to a lot of people that I know. Hard for us not to think it’s a move to turn farming into even MORE of a big business. The “Little guys” (that aren’t really little) are dropping like flies.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm still waiting......

Asked the same question on a different thread and got no reply also.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                I’m in the middle on politics, but dad sent me this the other day and I thought it was entertaining. Probably not unforeseen by some people, but a backfire nonetheless.

This little commodity/tariff deal is putting the screws to a lot of people that I know. Hard for us not to think it’s a move to turn farming into even MORE of a big business. The “Little guys” (that aren’t really little) are dropping like flies.
                Are the "little guys" seeing any improvements since this post?

Comment

I manufacture a product made of steel here in Texas.
                  I shouldn't worry about import tariffs right?...
                  Wrong. My manufacturing cost have gone up 23% because of them.

However, I'm willing to concede that it's fear based price hikes more than directly due to additional taxes (aka tarrifs.)

Like it or not we do live in a global economy and the dollars spent don't magically turn into yen they get redistributed in a million ways back into our economy.
                  Plus the American consumer reaps the benefits from lower prices and has more discretionary income.

Do I wish the rest of the wold played fair? of course. Is a trade war the answer...? I don't think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Are the "little guys" seeing any improvements since this post?
                    No.

As a matter of fact, I’ve talked to three people in the last week that said they wouldn’t be voting for him again. These are your typical white male conservatives that are jumping ship.

Comment

I hear nothing but static.
                      Trump is doing the right things for this country, things that will make us strong in the end.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                        No.

As a matter of fact, I’ve talked to three people in the last week that said they wouldn’t be voting for him again. These are your typical white male conservatives that are jumping ship.
                        So they are going to vote for whatever crazy liberal the Democrats put up? More taxes and more control of our personal lives?

Or are they just not going to vote?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          So they are going to vote for whatever crazy liberal the Democrats put up? More taxes and more control of our personal lives?

Or are they just not going to vote?
                          I’m sure those individuals will probably vote Democrat like they have in the past (Bill and prior, at least).

I used the opportunity to ask them what they thought about third party candidates, but like many folks their age, they’re stuck in the two-party mentality...even though their stance is very moderate.

Democrats have historically been good for our area, particularly at the state level. None of these guys would be caught dead with a Hillary sticker or the like, but they’re also smart enough to know that the “lower your taxes” talk is pretty meaningless, as it’s proved to be so far under Trump.

Comment

The tariffs are starting to pinch & China needs to bend soon...we can hold out longer than they can & I do agree we have been getting the short end, but does not negate the fact it is starting to hit big mfg.

The Mexico deal appears to be a good start, but until we negotiate a deal with China...it will continue to get more painful. I do hope Trump gets his deal as it's way overdue.

Comment

Texansfan will be along shortly with facts I’m sure.........

Comment

Working...
                              X