Elusive Wildlife Rail Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elusive Wildlife Rail Mount

I went to the TTHA’s hunters extravaganza yesterday and picked up the Piglet Pro package from Elusive Wildlife.  It comes with a pretty slick rail mount.  I am not seeing it on their website yet or maybe I am missing it.  Anyway thought I’d show it to y’all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407165331473.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	25025116Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407165346057.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	25025117

im gonna visit their booth in ft worth.. better bring the debit card...

Comment

Very nice how much?

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
        Very nice how much?
        X's 2

Comment

I'm not sure what the price on just the rail is. I bought the package deal. It came with the light, batteries, chargers, green/red/white LEDs pressure switches and the rail for $160.

Comment

They wont sell just the rail part. At least at this time.
            I tried and asked.

Comment

Looks sweet

Comment

I saw that their also, looked very nice. They also had a new cover for the XLR250 that looks like a sun shade for scopes but it helps keep the light off of your face when hunting at night. Of course I ended up buying a kill light for my feeder for $50

Comment

Resurrecting a thread... any updated on its use? Videos? I'm buying a light within the next month or so and this one peaks my interested.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBubba View Post
                    Resurrecting a thread... any updated on its use? Videos? I'm buying a light within the next month or so and this one peaks my interested.
                    I think someone mentioned they are a sponsor here. I was just looking at their site for one for my bow and rifle.

Comment

Sorry no real review. Haven't had it out hunting yet just messing around with it practicing. Seems like it would work fine in the field. Sturdy enough and bright enough.

FYI - They have a deal at Elusive Wildlife right now. Free shipping on orders over $150 and $10 off on orders over $100 if you enter the code FREE10.

Comment

Working...
                      X