Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester Area VFD Fish Fry

*posted with admin approval

Winchester Area VFD (between Giddings and La Grange) is having its annual fish fry fundraiser this Saturday the 28th. There will be fried fish served from 5-7 and auctions to follow. Beer and other refreshments will be sold, dinner is free will donation. There will be a couple gun raffles going around also. If you're in the area we hope you can make it out.

I know there is a washer tournament listed on the flier but as of now I think we only have one team so I'm not sure if that will happen or not.
    Attached Files

If I make it back in town soon enough, Ill be there!
    Last edited by solocam_aggie; 07-27-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

72 % of the U. S. Is served by Volunteer Firemen and Firewomen. Working with a measly budget....

Support your local Volunteer Firefighters.

Comment

Another useless fact, When I joined in 1993, our budget was 40,000$....

Of which, 13,000 was taken off the top for Insurance. Including malpractice, liability, and station coverage.

Didn’t leave much for new equipment, fuel , maintenance, or training...

I spent 18 yrs. cooking fish, twice a yr. for a few thousand bucks a fish fry... but every dollar counts.

O. P. , I hope you’all meet your goal.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          If I make it back in town soon enough, Ill be there!
          Hope to see you there!

Comment

Buckshot thank you for showing how important these fundraisers are. This is where the majority of our operating expenses for the year come from.

Comment

Should also mention the pavillion is air conditioned so you don't have to eat in the heat.

Comment

Up for the night crowd. If you're looking for something to do tomorrow come on out!

Comment

Up for the morning. Come out and eat some fish with us this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                  X