Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have this problem with Bushnell Trophy cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have this problem with Bushnell Trophy cam?

The batteries keep coming loose. The little springs that hold them in have become slightly bent at odd angles so they won’t stay in tight enough to keep a good connection. If I hold them down with my fingers the camera fires up but just the jostling of closing it makes them come loose. Any suggestions?

Maybe place something between batteries and the lid to add pressure.

Comment

Cut foam or a spongy material in place to add pressure once you close the camera. I’ve had to do this as well. I’ve since moved on to browning cameras.

Comment

I loved the old trophy cams. But brownings are my new favorites.
        I swear we have 10 different models and brands out.

Comment

I always use a koozie in mine to keep the batteries from moving. Everyone typically has 2000 koozies laying around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the same issue, going to try the koozie trick.

Comment

Same issue here. Find an old election sign and cut out s piece that fits perfect over the batteries. Will hold it in place

Comment

Funny, I've worn out a half dozen Bushnells and never had that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Jac View Post
                  Cut foam or a spongy material in place to add pressure once you close the camera. I’ve had to do this as well. I’ve since moved on to browning cameras.
                  THIS X2 .....
                  I had the same problem on both my cameras and now use Browning.

Comment

I had the same issue with 2 or 3 of mine. A piece of cardboard works perfect.

Comment

I've got 2 of those cameras.
                      I tear the cardboard top off the battery packaging and put on top of the batteries before closing.

Comment

Had this issue also....PIA

Comment

I have one Bushnell and the batteries don't stay in place, but so far haven't come out enough to shut it off. Gonna cut some foam to put inside the lid now--

Comment

Working...
                          X