Watching the demise of our 2nd Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
    The 2nd won’t matter if fed ex, ups, and every other business won’t ship process or deliver your arms. Business are caving in left and right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    New business opportunities that are no longer monopolized by the big corps.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      I'm not real sure how you guys will take this, but we have to take drivers Ed to drive a car, we have to have hunters Ed if you were born before 71. So why not have a gun safety Ed course before you can buy a gun?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
      Show me in the Bill of Rights, the amendment guaranteeing the right to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Show me in the Bill of Rights, the amendment guaranteeing the right to drive.
        I believe that is an irresponsible approach.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not real sure how you guys will take this, but we have to take drivers Ed to drive a car, we have to have hunters Ed if you were born before 71. So why not have a gun safety Ed course before you can buy a gun?

They make you take a written gun safety test before you can purchase a concealed weapon in CA. Plus a 10 day wait. Plus a list of approved ‘safe’ handguns.

And evil people still shoot people.

This isn’t about safety.

Comment

I don’t have anything to add except that it breaks my heart that every time a lunatic commits a horrendous evil it sparks a debate instead of mourning. Kids die and we debate. That tears me up. “Never waste a tragedy”

Comment

What is this “debate” that I see mentioned often in the main stream media? Anti gun talk show hosts? Scripted town halls?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Unfortunately most people will roll over and turn them in just like other countries that have gone down this path. People have too much to loose in jobs, retirements, children, grandchildren etc to fight a war over this. Besides, how many want to shoot a local LEO when he comes to arrest you for not turning yours in? I have a nephew of the FWPD and that wouldn't be right to kill them for doing their jobs.
                Face it, the people in colonial times were used to sustainence farming, hunting and fishing. Living off the land was the way of life. Most modern folk couldn't survive without electricity, city water and healthcare. There isn't gonna be a revolution over this. It will happen with a lot of griping and complaining but in the end very few will have their gun taken from their cold dead fingers.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                Considering every post on this thread this one by far is the most accurate.. Its unfortunate but all the BIG talk will end, when and if the chance comes to back it up, if they were to start going door to door. One neighborhood at a time..
                Last edited by PondPopper; 02-26-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Appease

I don't believe this would fix any of the problems we're having but if it would appease the paranoid and reduce firearm injuries, I could see this being a good thing. Of course, it would have to be the kind of thing where current adults are grandfathered out of.

I know it's in the bill of rights (2nd amendment) but ask yourself, did making a state law giving Texans a constitutional right to hunt nullify the hunters ed requirement?

Comment

Because a crazy couldn't simply take this course? It's not like most of them snap, run out and buy a gun, then find ammo, then figure out how to shoot (some multiple weapons), and then plan and go shoot a place up all in the same day.

Comment

Working...
                    X