Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still make a gas can that won't make you cuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
    Why anyone would buy a different gas can than this baffles me.

I understand your thinking but many of us either bought out of necessity where we were (think emergency or deer lease needs and few choices), bought before we knew about these, or "inherited" some of the ones with crap lids. The EZ pour suggestion is for those that already have them.

I know I had all mine before I discovered those on this forum. Probably haven't bought a can since 2007 when I bought 2 - 5 gallon cans for my Ranger. If I do, it will be those.
    Last edited by Smart; 04-16-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I have this one in blue color. Best plastic can I ever used and never spill a drop.
      Shop For Motorcycle Accessories - Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed

Comment

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...t?cm_vc=-10005

These things work like a charm.

Comment

I buy these, drill a hole in that side plastic piece and rip the spring out. It still seals tight but dont have the fuel leaking issue
          Attached Files

Comment

I use the VP style cans for my motorcycles, but you can buy old style spouts. Tractor Supply has them, but they are on eBay too. I have a couple small cans I bought for the chainsaw and weed trimmer and I just replaced the spouts on them.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
              Northern tool. Just push button to release gas. Use them in my business, have several.

Just remember to take that boobie trap cap off at the end of the nozzle

Comment

Comment

Another vote for the VP racing cans

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                    I just unscrew the spout and use a funnel
                    Yep. Same here, although I wouldn't mind having one of those VP cans. They are pretty pricey and I have a funnel already, so it works for me.
                    Last edited by Curtis32; 04-16-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Very similar style at Tractor Supply stores

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I have some from 1999 that are still great. For my new ones I buy these. So much nicer. I think they are 2 for $21 delivered if you need more than one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZ-POUR-Gas-...IAAOSwl9BWJUd8
                      Changed all my gas can spouts to TSC style

Comment

This is mine, it is behind my trials bike. I bought it at Freedom in Weatherford for around $42 with the spout. Not cheap but definitely easy to fill and use. As I said I also replaced those awful EPA spouts with old style spouts at Tractor Supply, but they can be found cheaper online. It's worth the investment for the frustration that is saved.

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                          Get a VP racing can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                          These are the only cans I use. Much easier to pour gas out of. You can find them at Bucees in several colors.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                            That photograph just melted the polar ice caps. Hope you're happy!

Comment

The new cans may be a P.I.T.A. but you make Al Gore so proud! You may even run a chill up Chris Matthew's leg!

Comment

The best small can on the market is the Sure Can. This thing is awesome. No spilling, no leaking, no tilting. The nozzle folds down and you squeeze the handle to let the gas flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X