Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > 3D/Tournament
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2018, 08:07 AM   #1
TBOT
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default Bastrop County Bowhunters TBOT Saturday, March 3, 2018 Shoot #1 (NEW LOCATION)

Bastrop County Bowhunters TBOT Saturday, March 3, 2018 Shoot #1
NEW LOCATION 176 FM 969, Bastrop, Texas
Attached Images
 

Last edited by TBOT; 02-08-2018 at 08:17 AM. Reason: more info
TBOT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-24-2018, 08:17 AM   #2
TBOT
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Smile Bastrop County Bowhunters TBOT Saturday, March 3, 2018 Shoot #1 (NEW LOCATION)

There are 3 TBOT Shoots the Weekend of March 3-4, 2018

Saturday, March 3rd
Bastrop County Bowhunters - TBOT (Bastrop) New Location

Saturday and Sunday March 3rd and 4th
2nd Annual Duncan Bowhunters - TBOT (In Oklahoma)

Sunday, March 4th.
Golden Triangle Bowhunters - TBOT (Between Beaumont and Winnie)

www.tbot.org Complete schedule and Shoot Details.
TBOT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2018, 09:42 AM   #3
TBOT
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default Bastrop County Bowhunters TBOT Saturday, March 3, 2018 Shoot #1 (NEW LOCATION)

Weather Outlook currently Wed. 2/28 for Saturday 3/3. High 64 Degrees. 20% chance of rain. Great news considering the forecast a few days ago - 80%.

Bastrop County Bowhunters - always a great 3D shoot! You won't want to miss. Great practice for the upcoming 2018 Hill Country Shootout (Vanderpool).
TBOT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-10-2018, 07:54 AM   #4
TBOT
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default Bastrop County Bowhunters - TBOT March 3, 2018 Results

Bastrop County Bowhunters - TBOT March 3, 2018 Results available www.tbot.org

Another great shoot put on by Bastrop County Bowhunters. Thank You! New range is great. Looking forward to August 4th for Shoot #2.
TBOT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com