No announcement yet.

Lake Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the deer have been dismissed from their duty on Gov land until further notice (furlowed, (sp.)). They will return to be hunted once congress gets things together.

Comment

Drove by s2 tonight to see if entrance was posted and it was not. I will be in the tree in the morning!

Comment

heads up I'll be walking to my area since the boat ramps are out. so dont shoot ha. I'll watch for other hunters areas and stay clear from shooting area (I'll leave that for the deer).

Comment

Anybody hear of any successful hunting reports yet? Thinking about going here in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
            Anybody hear of any successful hunting reports yet? Thinking about going here in a couple of weeks.
            I can say honestly NO success on my end.. recomend dont use a blind.

Comment

Lake Waco Corp land closed to hunting

Just spoke with lake officials for Waco and it is officially closed to hunting until further notice. Sign on the gate and everything.

Comment

I was there and saw that today .

Comment

I Was Wondering How Man Of Yall That I Have Seen And Talked To And Didnt Know It.. I Dont Want Anybody To Say Where Yall Are Hunting. So Has Anyone Seen Me I Have A White 4X4 Chevy With A PSE sticker On The Back.

Comment

Think I've seen your pickup last two Saturday evenings, Gunner. I drive a silver Nissan frontier crew cab pickup.

Comment

Im Trying To Remember Your Truck. Their Has Been So ManyTrucks Come And Go.

Comment

On your mark...

Comment

get set...

Comment

Was not your truck that I thought I saw, was a Chevy 4x4 but had a Hornady sticker on the back. Met the guy coming out yesterday.

Comment

So, I guess the signs are down? I forgot to call and ask Friday .

Comment

Signs are down at s2. Was there yesterday am.

Comment

Working...
                                X