Ode To A Dirtbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ode To A Dirtbag

I bought that stand and hung it with care, you trespassed and stole it and now it's not there.

I cleared all the Cedar and piled all the brush, all the while thinking of that opening day rush.

A two man stand for a boy and his dad, I can't bear to tell him and see him so sad.

I killed my first deer from it with my new bow, he killed his first buck ever...... one we should have let grow

Now it's gone with no trace, no clue or any track, you probably just sold it to buy you some crack.

You can't be a hunter, not one I would know, but best you be careful if you do try to go.

Best check every bolt, washer, and strap and be sure to pull that seat belt low and tight on your lap.

Karma is coming and gravity is a fact, I hope you slip climbing down and break your *&#^@&% back

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
      I bought that stand and hung it with care, you trespassed and stole it and now it's not there.

I cleared all the Cedar and piled all the brush, all the while thinking of that opening day rush.

A two man stand for a boy and his dad, I can't bear to tell him and see him so sad.

I killed my first deer from it with my new bow, he killed his first buck ever...... one we should have let grow

Now it's gone with no trace, no clue or any track, you probably just sold it to buy you some crack.

You can't be a hunter, not one I would know, but best you be careful if you do try to go.

Best check every bolt, washer, and strap and be sure to pull that seat belt low and tight on your lap.

Karma is coming and gravity is a fact, I hope you slip climbing down and break your *&#^@&% back
      This may win post of the year!!!

Comment

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I am impressed!

Comment

Sucks you lost your stand, you sure can write a good poem though! Im sure karma will catch up with him...

Comment

Darn, those d... thieves, hate them.

Comment

Comment

That is AWESOME!

I need to write another edition to the Dirtbag that stole my protein feeder!

Sorry you lost your stand!

Bisch

Comment

You sir are a poet!

Comment

They stole my game camera too.....east Tx, what did I expect.

Comment

Sweet! They will get whats coming to them.

Comment

Lol awesome! Sorry you lost your stand though.

Comment

Working...
                              X