old sabine bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old sabine bottom

Anybody going to hunt the bottoms this weekend i thinking of going and shoot the muzzleloader.

E. Tx. hog hunter, I am going to be there Sat. morning with a few guys. The report I got today wasn't very good. There was little to no hog sign west of the middle road all the way to the baker tract. I have hunted Old Sabine for about the last 8-9 years and I think I know where they will be. Hope to see you out there. Let me know when and were and maybe we can hook up. When it comes to pushing for hogs the more the better.

Comment

we will be on the west side away from the 4wheelers

Comment

We might make it..still up in the air...work...will be in a yellow Dodge...wave us down....Rick

Comment

where is this located? I was thinking of hunting around Ladonia in the morning. I'd like to hook up with some others if it means pushing the hogs out easier.

Comment

Old Sabine River

I went out to Old Sabine River bottoms today, did not see any hogs, found some hog signs but no hogs, drove my honda past the power lines until I ran into river and could not go any further, still no hogs.
            Met Porkchop and his friends, they had no luck either, I suppose hogs are just staying in bed cuddled up to a warm fire and drinking hot chocolate, hmmmm! sounds like a good idea.

Comment

I'm thinking about booking a hunt next month at Circle T bowhunting ranch....anyone been out there before?

Comment

going to camp out there from tues through sat. we usually camp out here this time of year for our annual hog hunt. not good that none of you guys are seeing hogs. wonder what parts you guys are hunting. last year we killed 3 hogs within 100 yards of camp. but hogs can be found anywhere on the park. figured the hunting would be good now that deer season is over with.

Comment

Well we didnt have any luck GPS said we covered 6 miles.We checked every tree top and wallow that i knew of.I did find the remains of a nice boar i shot the last day of deer season even found my arrow.I had shot it back a little far and high(no blood trail)I spent 3 hours looking for it.One good thing was the skull was still in great shape and will still make a great mount.

Comment

our hunt proved to be unproductive as well. where did all the hogs go? fishing. it was so pathetic we ended up leaving early.

Comment

Working...
                    X