No announcement yet.

Thompson Temple lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A buddy of mine goes there for cheap ram $270 I'm sure you can't beat that anywhere.. I mean I wouldn't say your hunting from what he says but it's not a bad place..

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
      Huggybear is that u?
      Not me! Just another guy that is sharing his opinion on this so called hunt. Can't even keep your word by being done! Says a lot about you!

Comment

Wow, unreal.....smdh

Comment

Is there a better time of year to go or not go in terms of the condition of the rams coats?

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
            Is there a better time of year to go or not go in terms of the condition of the rams coats?
            Just like other animals, their coats are better in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
              Why do y'all think it's Ok to hijack a post and fight like this? If y'all want to have a peeing contest, do it through private message.
              better yet act 16 and not 12---meet somewhere and discuss it

Comment

I am just here for the comments, lol.

Comment

SO... Back to the original post. Without all the BS.
                  And I don't care if you think it is killing the petting zoo or actually all in hunt.
                  Just curious if anyone has been, did they enjoy it, and did you see anything.
                  Last edited by Dry Bones; 12-19-2016, 08:13 PM. Reason: repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                    SO... Back to the original post. Without all the BS.
                    And I don't care if you think it is killing the petting zoo or actually all in hunt.
                    Just curious if anyone has been, did they enjoy it, and did you see anything.

I enjoyed it. Going back in may

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I always enjoy Thompson's and was there last weekend. Sometimes after a long and hard season of very little success, it feels good just to kill some animals. Judge me if you want... I did chase elk for 2 weeks made a bad shot and lost a bull, all I have to do is close my eyes and turn a shaggy, red tag sheep into a smelly rutting bull, and I feel much better. God Bless and Happy Hunting!

Comment

This is interesting. I asked my wife if she wanted to go n a ram hunt she said "Ummmm.... YESSSSS"

This place seams like a good place to start. I have never been to a "day lease" and would probably be discouraged to try any others if the first one I paid the money for turned out to be harder and less enjoyable then where I hunt now (which where I hunt now is pretty hard). Y'all understand what I'm saying right?

I'm going to discuss this with the wife more tonight but I know a few questions that she is going to ask, so maybe I can get a few of them out of the way. When would be the best time of year to go? What type of ram would you prefer to hunt? How are his stands/blinds? Do you think a 5 year old could come, enjoy himself and we also be successful? When you guys went did you stay at his camp or did you stay at the hotel in Camp Wood? Which was more enjoyable?
                        Last edited by Ten Ring; 01-06-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Ring View Post
                          This is interesting. I asked my wife if she wanted to go n a ram hunt she said "Ummmm.... YESSSSS"

This place seams like a good place to start. I have never been to a "day lease" and would probably be discouraged to try any others if the first one I paid the money for turned out to be harder and less enjoyable then where I hunt now (which where I hunt now is pretty hard). Y'all understand what I'm saying right?

I'm going to discuss this with the wife more tonight but I know a few questions that she is going to ask, so maybe I can get a few of them out of the way. When would be the best time of year to go? What type of ram would you prefer to hunt? How are his stands/blinds? Do you think a 5 year old could come, enjoy himself and we also be successful? When you guys went did you stay at his camp or did you stay at the hotel in Camp Wood? Which was more enjoyable?

Message me if you have any questions

Comment

We are going in may if anyone wants to go with our group. Message me. Archery only

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
                              We are going in may if anyone wants to go with our group. Message me. Archery only

You taking the whole camp?

Comment

Sounds to me like a good place to introduce girls and kids to hunting / shooting an animal

Comment

Working...
                                X