Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your pet ever sensed something you don’t?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has your pet ever sensed something you don’t?

My little doggy has been very tense and just on edge today. He definitely senses something. I keep him inside. Today he has not let me out of his sight at all while I’ve been home. Wish he could tell me what he’s picking up on.

Had a dog years ago that sensed my ex ol' lady was cheatin on me. And the pooch was right

Comment

One of ours woke my wife up by pouncing on her chest. She was having a heart attack. Took her to the ER and they kept her for quadruple bypass.

Comment

A few years back when Arkansas was having the earthquakes due to fracking, my dog and cats would always freak out just before one would happen. I remember one of the bigger ones happened one night. The cats got down off the bed and started staring down the hallway, and then my dog got nervous and bam! Kinda freaky.

Not near as freaky as the night my cats were staring down the hallway with their hair standing up, hissing and squalling. They saw something... but nothing was there.
        Last edited by cuttingedge; 06-26-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I was at my sons appt in Arlington about a month ago and about 2am his dog woke me up and wouldn't leave me alone. About 15 minutes later a freak storm hit with golf ball sized hail that lasted about 20 minutes. Broke dozens of car windows around his complex. Didn't hear anything before it hit. Fifteen minutes after it ended he jumped down off my bed and went to sleep. He knew something was coming though ever though we couldn't hear anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My catahoula woke me up one night about 5 months ago. Wouldn't quit whining. Eventually went and got my phone off the charger and brought it to me. Then she used her nose to open my bitcoin app. I took a chance and sold it at a good price. The next morning the bottom fell out of the bitcoin market. She saved me thousands of dollars. Gotta love a catahoula!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              My catahoula woke me up one night about 5 months ago. Wouldn't quit whining. Eventually went and got my phone off the charger and brought it to me. Then she used her nose to open my bitcoin app. I took a chance and sold it at a good price. The next morning the bottom fell out of the bitcoin market. She saved me thousands of dollars. Gotta love a catahoula!
              Pure. Freaking. Gold.

Comment

Better give that dog a raise or a steak.

Comment

I bet there are a few on here that wishes they had a catahoula.

Comment

Classic!

Comment

Yep.

Dogs always know.

Comment

yep,, my boxer and the mini schnauzer ,, when they key up it's always time to pay attention..... animals see, hear and sense way better than any human!

Comment

Yep....precisely what I figured. You posted that on CHEWSday!

Comment

It was around midnight, and my dog woke me up whining and barking at the side of my bed. I finally got up and took him outside. He peed on the grass, came back in, and went to sleep

Comment

We have one dog that watches the ghosts walk around the house. It is creepy.

Comment

Working...
                              X