Happy Birthday to a Great Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to a Great Mom

Tomorrow my Mom will be 85yrs old, on Sept. 16th if my Dad was still here they would have been married 69yrs. I'm 62 now and very blessed to still have her here, I try and take her to lunch at least once a week, we both laugh that we can both get senior discounts. She was a very hard working and Good Christian Mom back in the days, worked 8hr job , kept house and always had super on table at night and we always ate as family around the table, those days for much now never happens, I miss the Old Days. Happy Birthday Mom, hope your here many more years, will be greatly missed when the Good Lord calls you home.

God Bless
    Bish

Happy birthday young lady!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy birthday to your mom. I would say enjoy her while she is here but sounds like you are. Miss mine every day.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mom of Bish. Pray you have a wonderful day.

Comment

Happy Birthday to your mom. I miss my mom everyday and relish in dreams she was still here. Lost her 10 years ago next month at only 71 and had never been sick.

Comment

Good for you. I lost my dad when I was in my 30's and I hear some of my friends complaining about having to go visit their parents and I'd give anything to be able to visit mine again. I'm 62 now and try to do as much as I can with my kids and grandkids.

Comment

Yes I enjoy still having her, was a only child so when she is gone its going to be tough.

God Bless
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                Yes I enjoy still having her, was a only child so when she is gone its going to be tough.

God Bless
                Exactly. I was just one too. Y'all have a great celebration.

Comment

Happy Birthday to your Mom tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X