No announcement yet.

TBH Cycling Thread - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salivating like a Pavlovian dog over here. Very nice, Mary!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      I finally have the jersey design from Jakroo. I should get the short design tomorrow and can then start taking pre-orders. As a reminder, these come with the option slim, standard and relaxed fit.

[ATTACH]916921[/ATTACH]
      Looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I finally have the jersey design from Jakroo. I should get the short design tomorrow and can then start taking pre-orders. As a reminder, these come with the option slim, standard and relaxed fit.

[ATTACH]916921[/ATTACH]
        Oh man that's a beauty! I'm in for info!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s sweet

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

[ATTACH]916921[/ATTACH]
            Need to work on my biker body so the top looks just like that when I put it on...

Comment

I have the top and bib shorts loaded in the store. I will take orders through next week, then turn the order in. From that point, it will take "up to" 2 weeks to get them.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

http://shop.texasbowhunter.com/

I have the top and bib shorts loaded in the store. I will take orders through next week, then turn the order in. From that point, it will take "up to" 2 weeks to get them.

Have you even seen your bike lately?

Comment

Goodness it’s hot out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I did a 10 mile ride this evening. Man it is hard to get back going on the bike

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                      Well I did a 10 mile ride this evening. Man it is hard to get back going on the bike

Kinda like Finding Nemo,,,Just keep swimming..only just keep pedaling.

Comment

How my day ended abruptly yesterday morning on a planned dirty Fondo..

1.5 laps in banged a big rock and shifted two gears into derailleur Chaos..I had to bend the hanger to get it out of the wheel/spokes so it would at least roll.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Tuffbroadhead; 07-30-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                          How my day ended abruptly yesterday morning on a planned dirty Fondo..

1.5 laps in banged a big rock and shifted two gears into derailleur Chaos..I had to bend the hanger to get it out of the wheel/spokes so it would at least roll.
                          I'm not seeing the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                            I'm not seeing the problem?

After looking at the area, it could not have hit anything, it was bent the wrong way for a stress shift incident. Spoke and sent pictures to the powers that be.....and.... Shimano is sending me a replacement.

Comment

What cassettes are you guys running on your road bikes? I need an upgrade. I was riding with some other older guys and I noticed most of them were running a 28 as their biggest cog. I think my lowest gear is only a 21. (!?) I have Dura-Ace components but they are very old. I assume a new Shimano cassette would be compatible?

Comment

http://shop.texasbowhunter.com/

It’s not letting me add to cart. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X