Hypodermic knock off review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
    So what you’re saying is the knock off rages work better than the actual rage
    Oh snap! Here we go...........

Comment

Truth be known they are probably ALL made by the same company, in CHINA...

Comment

Just reading .

Comment

can someone post a link for research purposes

Comment

What I'm saying is they are cheap killing when it comes to pigs ect. Come October I will probably not have them in my quiver for anything other than pigs or a second shot. I'm not swayed one way or another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Truth be known they are probably ALL made by the same company, in CHINA...
              Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddock18 View Post
                Do you know who they were made by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Som Ting Wong

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Som Ting Wong

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Som Ting Wong

twain teddy products ??

I can see the reason for this . I have an old arrow and less than broad head for this type of shot .. I can see it

Myself for deer and Elk not going to happen there .

Comment

There is an uncontrollable issue with this type of thing around the world. The theft of intellectual information is not new nor is it going to stop. I would be more concerned about buying the cheap knock offs if the name brand wasn't made in China as well. That said the ones I've used performed as well as the Rage the pigs didn't know if they died from a cheapo or a name brand.
                      Experience has shown me that unlike the brand name the blades don't hold up as well. Also the ferrel is more likely to bend when it impacts a branch or solid bone. For shooting through pigs they are adequate. I ruin every Rage head when it goes through then hits the rocks as well. It's just a more expensive loss of the head.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The ones I got were really dull compared to the name brand. Also the collars were a little different. That being said they looked identical and they are probably all made at the same place. I never did shoot anything with the knockoffs.

Comment

Working...
                        X