Update on Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Cooper

I get alot of emails from folks here on TBH, always wanting to know how Wendy, and my Son Cooper are doing.....Well it's hard to believe this Sunday he will be 5 years old. We have had alot of Hurdles to cross, and trying times with his Seizures, and eyesight problems, but he is really doing good, West Texas Rehab in San Angelo, Texas, and Austin Childrens Hospital, have been Godsends to us. Coop was Born with Microcephaly and has taken some time with his motor skills, but West Texas Rehab fitted Coop with a new Walker, and he has really taken off, his determination, and will would put Lance Armstrong to the Test. Just thought I would share a few pics of our Pride & Joy on the week of his 5th Birthday! We Thank God Each and Every day for Coop, he has taught us so much, and with 2 other perfectly Healthy Kids(Practically Grown), I believe he's made me a better Father, in our Eye's the Sun Revolves around him.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Drake; 08-18-2010, 04:45 PM.

Great Stuff Drake. Those folks at Rehab sure know how to treat someone. They have been helping my grandmother for 20+ years because she had polio as a child.

Comment

Awesome, he looks so happy, continued prayers for a complete healing!

Comment

That is awesome Drake.....I am so glad he is now able to move around on his own. Will keep him in our prayers for continued healing and growing. Tell Wendy I said hello........

And let us know if you ever need anything on your trips to Austin.......

Comment

Coop is the man! I hope to see some pics of him out and about in the woods pretty soon.

Comment

Now that is a good post!!!

Comment

Prayers for continued progress....good to see you back on here!

Comment

Pic 3 is pretty awesome....Happy B-day to Coop

Comment

GOD Bless. Courageous young man there.

Comment

Dang glad I opened this thread. Very inspiring. Thanks Drake and God bless you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent for continued success...

Comment

thx for sharing Drake

God is Good

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing. What a fine little man. I believe we could all learn something from Cooper. God Bless you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Hafernick View Post
                              Prayers for continued progress....good to see you back on here!
                              Wish I had more time my Friend.....lifes been busy for a while now, I still try to check in time to time.

Thanks Everyone on your Kind Comments, they are appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X