Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awatsonjr View Post
    You got a serious pig problem.

That's not a problem, that's an opportunity!!!!

Comment

I can come cripple some of them for you. That way they will be moving alot slower so you can shoot more before they run off

Comment

i see alot of good eating sizes, fire up the smoker

Comment

Took advantage of the 2 3/8" rain last week to drive some tees and begin a protein pen/ hog trap. Also turned some dirt-maybe one more good rain....

Click image for larger version

Name:	proteinpen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	23991872

Click image for larger version

Name:	ranchmoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	23991873

Comment

looks like its time to build a feeder pen!

Comment

build a feeder pen brother or they will just keep coming back or new ones will be doing the same thing.

Comment

Don't feel too bad about the napping. I wish I still had the pics, but my trail cam caught a sow laying down and giving birth to 7 piglets. That made me mad.

Comment

Looks to me like you need to start slaying.

Comment

I have bow and will travel.

Comment

Build a pen, only way to solve the problem long term. If you shot every one of those within a week more would move in... However some properly placed tannerite and it could make one awesome video, Its legal too accidently leave a 5 gallon gas can close by and you my friend could have a serious high volume You Tube Video I have a very close friend that knows a guy who shot 15 pounds at once and Im 100% confident it would kill 75% of all those pigggies with one shot, not that I would ever personally do such a thing

You will probably need a new feeder though after that. Ill gladly pitch in for a peep at the video though
                      Last edited by Ol Thumper; 05-21-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Hog panels

Comment

haha under my feeder I have 2 pigs nursing and the rest sleeping around the feeder......going to give them a few more months before they discover an experience they'll never forget.

Comment

Thanks for posting ..That Pig sleeping under the feeder made me Laugh out loud..I have the same problem in Quanah so I built a pen around it ...now they just go underneath it

Comment

keep us updated... should be some summer fun in store for u

Comment

build a pen and no more worries.... i would havt to kill a few w me and 10 buddies w 00 buck shot before i built the pen

Comment

Working...
                                X