Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
    Great morning to be in the woods. Good luck to everyone who made it out this morning.

Sure was! No luck for us, but got to teach my son a little more about scouting and what to look for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
      Sure was! No luck for us, but got to teach my son a little more about scouting and what to look for.

It was a slow day for us yesterday as well. Buddy of mine seen a giant run across the clearing he was in but never gave him a shot opportunity. Maybe next weekend will bring a little luck.

Comment

It was a slow day for us yesterday as well. Buddy of mine seen a giant run across the clearing he was in but never gave him a shot opportunity. Maybe next weekend will bring a little luck.

I might try to head out one evening this week. I need to check out some other areas. I've been hunting zones 1 and 2 mostly over the last several months. Might head north to 9 one of those up there.

Comment

Good luck to those who made it out this morning. I'm in a cedar hoping one steps out! With the moon last night not sure how much action I am going to have.

Comment

Any luck this morning?

Comment

Any luck this morning?

No luck brother. Next weekend if I get a chance I would like to try a new area. After the tough sets this weekend I am going to check out a stabilizer light. I'm thinking a night hunt would bring a little luck. Did you get a hunt in over the weekend?

Comment

Was out on unit 11 earlier this evening and saw a lot of these near the base of trees. Also found a young hog skull.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

No luck brother. Next weekend if I get a chance I would like to try a new area. After the tough sets this weekend I am going to check out a stabilizer light. I'm thinking a night hunt would bring a little luck. Did you get a hunt in over the weekend?
                  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get out this weekend, had some yard work that needed to be done. I'm going to try to get out there this weekend though, maybe Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
                    Was out on unit 11 earlier this evening and saw a lot of these near the base of trees. Also found a young hog skull.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                    that's some good sign!

Comment

Picked up my permit today!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyummy77 View Post
                        Picked up my permit today!

Right on!

Comment

I'll probably divide my time between bow and shotgun. I work in Melissa, so the shotty would be great for those areas north of 380, where it's permitted.
                          Does anyone have some good info on some non-lethal slugs for a smooth bore 12? I've only come across 2 or 3 on this interweb thingy!

Comment

Good luck to those who made it out this morning. I sure didn't want to get up but glad I did. There is fresh rooted up ground and tracks around my tree. Just need one to step out now.

Comment

Good luck to those who made it out this morning. I sure didn't want to get up but glad I did. There is fresh rooted up ground and tracks around my tree. Just need one to step out now.

Good luck out there!

Comment

Good luck out there!

I didn't have much luck but it was a nice day for a long sit. Found a new place that makes for a perfect brush blind with a ton of fresh sign around. I just need someone to fill in this week so I can get a little more time in the stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X