X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Tweaked how? In your favor? Lol
    Nope we've drawn two hunts so far this year and I'll be the first to say they need to scrap it and start over. Go back to one app per category.

Comment

****, half of TBH is going to the Chap! Congrats to all that drew!.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
        I drew Abilene State Park and Davis Mountains.

Which hunt did you get for Davis? We are 1/15-17

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
          ****, so many of us got drawn for Chap lol! Whose bringing the beer?
          Hope you like Miller Lite! I'll be there solo so looking forward to meeting some TBHers

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
            Which hunt did you get for Davis? We are 1/15-17
            January 24.

Comment

Got drawn for antlerless/spike at Fairfield lake state park and Fort Boggy state park. It only gave us until Aug 25th to purchase the permits.

Comment

What does withdrawn mean? I have several with withdrawn on them...

Comment

My wife and I are pending second draw on the last of the hunts we put in for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's all about the mathematical odds and PURE LUCK.

When 2599 people apply for 50 permits, chances are low. Has nothing to do with the system sucks, the fix is in, gotta change it etc, etc. There could be more winners if they limit to just 1 win per category per year but that's about all the improvement you could do.

If you are the guy that gets drawn EVERY YEAR for Gun Deer-Either Sex on a spot where you can shoot 5 deer, you should be buying lotto tickets every week.

I shot two 10 point bucks on the same weekend at Aransas NWR several years ago. haven't killed another deer there since. Not even going to try this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                      Nope we've drawn two hunts so far this year and I'll be the first to say they need to scrap it and start over. Go back to one app per category.
                      Scrap it and start over cause you did not get drawn? My son and I each drew a permit in the first draw(youth deer for him, Alligator for me). I say the system works just fine. Add to that, he drew a youth Alligator last year and a Youth Deer the year before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                        Scrap it and start over cause you did not get drawn? My son and I each drew a permit in the first draw(youth deer for him, Alligator for me). I say the system works just fine. Add to that, he drew a youth Alligator last year and a Youth Deer the year before that.
                        Dont think that's what he's saying lol.

Comment

Is this a true preference point system? Say I have 9 preference points in GDE and put in this year, does that put my name in the hat so to speak 10 times? I've heard from others it doesn't really work like that.

Comment

TPWD Drawn Hunts

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
                            Is this a true preference point system? Say I have 9 preference points in GDE and put in this year, does that put my name in the hat so to speak 10 times? I've heard from others it doesn't really work like that.
                            You get an entry for every point. Think of it like buying raffle tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              Dont think that's what he's saying lol.
                              Perhaps not. This is what happens when you are doing Green Screen at work and trying to look busy.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                Hope you like Miller Lite! I'll be there solo so looking forward to meeting some TBHers
                                Did you get the December or January dates?

I'm in January

Comment

Working...
                                X