No announcement yet.

Fixing to drop AT&T maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We switched to ATT from verizon 2 years ago and have been pleased. Verizon has the best service in our area by far, but our house is a complete dead zone. 300 yds any direction and we had perfect service with Verizon, but couldn't even send a text messege from our house. I've been pleased with ATT. T-Mobile and Sprint are absolutely useless where we are. They only work when you are in a populated area and then, only sometimes. If I was going to go with a prepaid, it would be cricket (ATT).

If you have ATT, it would be a good idea to check on their new unlimited plus plan. We just switched over andsaved $50 a month, more than quadrupled our data package(went from 15 GB shared to 22 GB per line 3 lines) , and they dont throttle your data after the 22 GB unless there is heavy network congestion. You also get $25 off your directv bill if you have it and another $10 off your cell bill if you sign up for paperless and auto pay.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Fixing to drop AT&T maybe

Thank you for all the replies.
      If I go unlimited I loose my hotspot.
      I do have Direct TV. But am seriously considering getting rid of them as well.
      I have 2 phones and 1 iPad on my AT&T account. We got my wife a new I6S+ in the next plan. We have 20 gigs data. Always seem to go over.
      Right now sat tv and mobile phones is averaging $450/month!! [emoji35][emoji35]
      My goal is to cut that by more than 1/2.

I was looking for feedback from people who love in the Rochelle area.
      Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-14-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I switched from AT&T to AT&T Gophone and I'm happy with it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          I have 2 phones and 1 iPad on my AT&T account. We got my wife a new I6S+ in the next plan. We have 20 gigs data. Always seem to go over.

That's a ton of data. We have two cell phones and pay $85/month for 12 gigs from ATT. We have literally never used more than 6. You might check to see if background apps are draining your data.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

With ATT unlimited plus, you get an extra 10 gb hotspot per device on top of the 22 gb per device.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              That's a ton of data. We have two cell phones and pay $85/month for 12 gigs from ATT. We have literally never used more than 6. You might check to see if background apps are draining your data.
              I use between 20 and 25 gb per month. Several guys I work with average 80-100 gb per month (netflix). Really depends on what you use your data for

Comment

AT&T has good products and services but God help you if you ever have a problem and need to wade through their customer service nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                X