Canyon Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canyon Lake

Anyone going this weekend? I will be shooting sunday to qualify for the IBO worlds in NY. Last year was a good shoot, and in NY u ride the chair lift to the top of the mountain and shoot ur way down, it was a blast. we had deer running behind the targets at one point. cool weather and scenic.

We'll be there...

Comment

I didnt keep up with this thread but I was there today. Sure wish I could have put a face on some of you TBH guys. I shot well today and ended up winning the Advance Hunter Class with a 307...

Ray Cedillo

Comment

Canyon Lake

I shot Canyon lake on Sunday...nice course...good variety of targets (I hate turkeys) and good distances ( I always forget that IBO allows 50 yds plus, and ASA does not) that extra 5 yards made it a bit more challenging...I also discovered one major thing about shooting center 12's (or 11's) ...I CAN'T HIT THEM! I have difficulty hitting low 12's in ASA, and always end up in the center, but when given the task of shooting the "easy" center 12's...I suck! LOL! I had alot of fun, and wish IBO would sneak back to a couple more clubs in Texas...Kudos to Randy and his crew!

Comment

It was a good set, I made one nickle on that croc, should of been at least 8 up. Hey Ray was good shooting with you , who won the hunter class, yellow stake?

Comment

A guy from the UT team won hunter with a 309. Get a hold of Randy cause you won 2nd place in the hunter. I didnt know I was shooting with a fellow TBH'er..very cool shooting with you my friend..lates!!

Comment

Hey Poco, I like ur Avatar pic. did u stick that hog? Nice! Thanks for the info on the shoot, didnt hang around we headed down the river that afternoon with the kids, water was cool and everyone enjoyed, the boys liked Jellystone park. Congrats on your win, U shot well my friend. will see u at the ASA state shoot.

Comment

Sounds Good!!

Comment

Working...
                X