• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cool.

Comment

I like it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
        I say the same thing about people that pay $10-$20k for any whitetail or any animal for that matter. But, there is someone out there that will, and probably more than one.
        Dang, I will stick to my gmc pickup and jeep but I think I resemble the remark about the hunts! I read about the vehicle somewhere before. It's a cool concept with some well thought out design features for utility. The electric motor of course sounds weird but it allows for unique options. Like the passthrough storage and instant power to the wheels. Should be very capable off-road. Now I do agree the price is high and that will take it out of the reach of lots of folks. Doesn't mean the concept and engineering isn't cool.

Comment

I like it and could kill a lot of pigs riding around in that thing. That doesn't mean I'll drop $85k on it. And although $85k sounds bad, a Tesla is a lot more expensive and a lot less practical (but awesome to drive... if you ever get a chance, do it!). Also, I saw a headline that next year's Ford Super Duty Limited is supposed to MSRP at over $100k. Cars have gotten ridiculous.

Comment

What is its range on a full charge? What kind of batteries does it use, how many and how much do they cost to replace?

Comment

Spotlight would probably run the battery dead long before the 30 pack was drained here in E Tx. Other than that why not!!

Comment

Specs are pretty impressive for sure. Lot of money tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                  What is its range on a full charge? What kind of batteries does it use, how many and how much do they cost to replace?
                  Like Tesla they offer two battery platforms. The more expensive one gives you a range of 120 miles. I think it's a really cool vehicle but the market for them must be pretty small. I'm sure there are super-wealthy people who will buy one for the novelty of it. I can certainly see a rich Texas oilman who like expensive toys buying one to keep at the ranch.

Comment

I bet the batteries wont last two years and are 20k-40K to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                      I bet the batteries wont last two years and are 20k-40K to replace.
                      I'll bet they are using lithium batteries and they should last 10-20 years but will be very expensive to replace and you could be right about the cost of the batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        Like Tesla they offer two battery platforms. The more expensive one gives you a range of 120 miles. I think it's a really cool vehicle but the market for them must be pretty small. I'm sure there are super-wealthy people who will buy one for the novelty of it. I can certainly see a rich Texas oilman who like expensive toys buying one to keep at the ranch.

When I was looking at the specs it said that the 100 kWh one had a 200 mile range and the 60 kWh one had 120 mile range.

Cool vehicle but way more then I would ever spend on a vehicle for it's purpose.

Comment

Cool idea. I like the looks of it

Comment

Pretty cool, but I wouldn't buy one

Comment

85K do you have any idea what and how many hunts you could go on?
                              Anything out of the country that thing is gonna get left behind and you won't be able to use your new hunting rig. Why on earth would you want to ride WITH your payload right next to you. Honestly if you can afford that thing just how much wood(boards) are YOU gonna haul around when you can obviously afford hired help.....LOL I will keep my truck.
                              OHH I almost forgot....its battery operated if you bought one you would have to have charging stations installed. I don't even want to know what it would cost to have something like that installed.
                              Last edited by Greyman; 10-05-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                If a scout and a vw thing reproduced, this is what you might find...a bolt together kit truck.
                                Good description...wonder if it comes with a super long extension cord....

Comment

Working...
                                X