Best target/competition/hunting bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best target/competition/hunting bow

Im just curious on input. Want for shooting indoor 3d,outdoor 3d, hunting. Thanks

Choose something longer ata and heavy

Comment

any suggestions?

Comment

Whatever fits you snd you like. No one can tell you what you like or eorks for you. Shoot a bunch of different bows and you will find the one for you.

Comment

anyone have anything that they use for this? thanks

Comment

I like Matthews halon or halon 32 best bow on the market in my mind

Comment

I've been shooting a Hoyt AlphaMax 35 for a long time now and still don't see any reason to change. It's all personal preference.

Comment

I would have to say a chill x

Comment

Take a look at an e35, great all around option on a proven/stable platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                    Im just curious on input. Want for shooting indoor 3d,outdoor 3d, hunting. Thanks

Any bow on the market today will meet those needs!

Comment

Anything with a 35 inch ata is short enough to be used hunting from blinds and tree stands but also is a little more forgiving for target and 3D

Comment

I shoot 3D and hunt my best with my Black Widow PCH 58" 48# recurve. I have put thousands of arrows through it. BH is set to 8 5/8", Nock height is 5/8", double tied nock, with a Dynaflight97 14 strand Flemish twist string and limb saver silencers. Shooting a 540 grain Carbon Express Heritage 150 cut to 28.825" with 50 grain insert weights and 175 grain heads. 3x4" parabolic true flight feathers. I use a Saunders Pak Split finger Tab and shoot 3 under.

The guys in my group always shoot completely different setups.

The point being... what is more important than having the "best bow" is knowing and understanding your own equipment and how it works and how it is tuned. Your particular shooting form will determine which equipment works best for you.

Comment

Halon X

Comment

Are you wanting one bow to do all or want different bows for each. I have a 2012 PSE Supra that I have used for indoor, 3D, and hunting. Also have PSE Phemon that I bought to use for a hunting bow only but have shot 3D with it. PSE makes a Evolve 35 that I have shot some that would work for all three if you wanted. But in the end you are the one that decides which bow will work best for you.

Comment

Mathews Conquest 3, Conquest Apex 7, And Conquest Apex, the latest in a long line of Conquest model which have won more professional tournament victories than any other bow in the history! make your research! I have the Mathews Conquest 3 in Blueberry color with IBO rating 310 fps and 41" axle to axle, Conquest Apex 7 Lizard Green IBO rating 320 fps and 38" axle to axle or the Conquest Apex Dark Shark Red IBO rating 310 fps 42 1/2" axle to axle all they have extra pair of limbs 50 to 60 or 60 to 70 lbs and extra cam to adjust your Draw Length, Also have they have custom color bow string matches the riser of each bow model! call me for pics.@ 832 729 1695 Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X