Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Looking for their first this year???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Looking for their first this year???

Hey guys,

My family and I have a little investment property right outside of Sonora this year, and I'm putting a couple feeders on it this year. Was wondering if we had a couple Trad folks who haven't killed a deer yet, that need a place to hunt??? Was thinking about a hunt late in the year to maybe get a couple folks a shot or two??? There are no improvements on the place, but some hotels in Sonora or LOTS of new hotels in San Angelo. Was just going to see if there was any interest from some newer folks?

I would love to. I've only killed a hog with my longbow? But I'm hooked now. Haven't picked up my compound since.

Comment

I've only killed a few rabbits with my longbow and missed a doe about three years ago. Sounds like a great opportunity for someone.

Comment

I am with my traditional bow.

Comment

Looks like a good opportunity for a get together with a great offer.

Comment

I'm chasing my first with a longbow. I have killed plenty with the compound. Great gesture. I applaud you sir.

Comment

I'm looking for my first deer of this year. Does that count?

Comment

Awesome gesture! My bow hunting is all trad now. I haven't busted out the compound since I put it away last year after getting my first deer with it.

Comment

I picked um my first recurve this year but I'm only a pie plate consistent at 12 yards so not deer hunting this year with it

Comment

Im heading out next weekend for my first bow hunt with my recurve! :-)

This is a super generous offer, someone better jump on it!

Comment

Man, I just got home from opening weekend in Sonora. There are a gazillion deer out there! This is a great opportunity for whoever goes.

Kudos to you, Trevor!

bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Man, I just got home from opening weekend in Sonora. There are a gazillion deer out there! This is a great opportunity for whoever goes.

Kudos to you, Trevor!

bisch
                        So there aren't a gazillion -1 why exactly???

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          So there aren't a gazillion -1 why exactly???
                          There is a gazillion minus 2! Me and my buddy both got one!

My buddy shot his first traditional deer! I was so glad to be able to be there with him to share the experience!

Bisch
                          Last edited by Bisch; 10-05-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            There is a gazillion minus 2! Me and my buddy both got one!

My buddy shot his first traditional deer! I was so glad to be able to be there with him to share the experience!

Bisch
                            Sweet! I missed the post.

Tell your buddy congrats... from a guy looking for his first trad deer

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              Sweet! I missed the post.

Tell your buddy congrats... from a guy looking for his first trad deer
                              No post yet! I had ZERO phone service all weekend, and just got home a little while ago. I'll post up after I get caught up.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X