New rig should arrive just in time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New rig should arrive just in time!

After a small incident with a cleaning company and my recurve limbs I decided to go a different route and get a Sarrels longbow built. Bob has been more than helpful and went above and beyond on this sweet little 56" BlueRidge S/R. I'm not picky when it comes to bows so I told Bob to build me a shooter and the looks were up to him. Well he made it a looker for sure. Here are some teasers until I get it home.

Thanks Bob I'm ready to shoot it!
    Clay

Looks great, Clay!

Can't wait for the LDP's!

Bisch

Comment

That is a beautiful rig for sure. I just retired my Z7 to go traditional only. Started with a Samick Sage to get a feel for it. My bow looks like a piece of junk compared to all these Sarrells bows. I can't stand it any longer. Gonna have him make me a real bow. How long did it take him to make your bow? Probably not much chance to have it this season. Congrats on the new bow.

Comment

Sarrels long bow is gonna be my next purchase fo sho...that looks juicy!
        Just need to get off my tail and unload my old Z7

Comment

Great looking bow. Welcome to the Blueridge Brotherhood! You are going to love shooting that bow

Comment

Great looking bow! Congrats. Spec1, just run by Bobs shop and I bet you will find one that will follow you home. Hes always got some bows with a slight rehoming fee for you to try out. Or go to his web site to see them.

Comment

Nice... Cleaning company and limbs?

Comment

Bob had most of this bow in the works just had to cut it down to 56" to get the 55# I was looking for. You might be surprised what he had laying around that will fit you just right.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                  Nice... Cleaning company and limbs?
                  Long story but basically I had my recurve at work trying to stay sharp so I could hit the woods as soon as I got home. I had my rig house cleaned on Friday and somehow when I came back in after cleaners were gone I find my recurve with a cracked limb!!! Don't know if they dry fired it or stepped on it or how it happened but it did and luckily both Bob Sarrels and Bob Lee came through and got me set back up! I had a set of 64# limbs ready at Bob Lee that I ordered when I was planning a Africa trip so I'm good to go now!

Comment

Beautiful bow, buddy! I've been saying it for the past several years but one day I'll have me one. No go break her in and make Mr Bob proud.

Comment

Congrats Clay. That Blueridge is a great bow. You won't be disappointed!

Comment

Congrats, great looking bow.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Got it in the mail today Clay made the trip to po yesterday but alas were closed for Columbus day. I work Columbus day. He didnt discover jack first. No I would take off Lief Erricson day. He was here 450 years earlier. Look for it Thursday Clay

Comment

I'm ready!

Comment

Working...
                              X