No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have an actual picture of the binance app? When I search it comes up with a ton of different apps. Don't want any fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
      ADA having a nice day. To bad Ripple and Tron continue to **** the bed.
      Yes ADA making up some of the drop it has been on..Great to see this !!!
      Now if TRX, XLM, & XRP would just start an upswing !!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Anybody have an actual picture of the binance app? When I search it comes up with a ton of different apps. Don't want any fakes.
        On iPhone - Its the exact same as the one they offer form the Website... But you dont have to allow the Publisher.

Recommends you delete the Old App, then download and login to the new one when you install it.

Just did mine - worked like a Champ !!!

#HODL

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bina...o/id1298387631

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
            The ones on the binance site are the betas before they get to the app store so they have a few enhancements.

Comment

Ok, I have been looking at a lot of projections for Dec. 2020.

ETH and Tron are the big winners if these are near reality.

Tron shows in the 50.00 range. Ripple 6.26.

Star your photoshop machine System. LOL.

I see little to NO value in XRP.

I kept 600 of it.

Dumped all my Stellar and half my Cardano.

I know have 10,166 Tron. If it makes half the projection I can meet my goal of paying off the ranchito January 2021.

I am also about to start mining ETH. Mt nephew already is producing .6 coins a month. I am gonna build two mines that produce 1.2 per month. That would be 43.2 coins by Jan. 2020. They are projecting around 7090.00 per coin by then.

I am gonna figure out a way to make large amounts of money. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I kept 600 of it.

I know have 10,166 Tron. If it makes half the projection I can meet my goal of paying off the ranchito January 2021.

I am also about to start mining ETH. Mt nephew already is producing .6 coins a month. I am gonna build two mines that produce 1.2 per month. That would be 43.2 coins by Jan. 2020. They are projecting around 7090.00 per coin by then.

What gpu are you using and where did you source them?

Do you know about proof of work vs proof of stake?

Comment

English please. LMAO.

Comment

I kept 600 of it.

Be sure to calculate your mining costs into your profit margins.. got a bunch of freinds doing exactly what you are doing.. little larger scale but the plan seems solid based on what they say.

Ripple is shorter-term to add to the college funds... TRON will be LT along with my ETH, BTC, and a couple others (LTC might be getting dumped...havent decided on it yet...)

Comment

English please. LMAO.

You have a lot of studying to do

Comment

Big negative bro. My nephew has the **** down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So your nephew should tell you that when ethereum goes to proof of stake then you will no longer be able to mine ethereum coins and that date of Casper's appearance is soon on the horizon (months if not weeks) so you're talking about mining ethereum all the way into 2020 is funny.

Nephew should also talk to you about Difficulty and how it effects the efficiency of your mining.

I got in when gpu were $150
                          Those same gpu are $350 to $400 now
                          Things ain't as easy as they once were

I just don't want you getting into something and losing even more than you've already lost.

In order to mine 0.6ETH per month you're looking at at least a $3000 rig in today's prices.
                          Gpu alone will run you $2400 (six RX 570 4GB)

*I build and sell gpu mining rigs btw (that's how I ended up with so many crypto coins)*
                          Last edited by texansfan; 01-12-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know what the password requirements are for Binance? I cant remember my password, lol and need to know it to sign into the app on my phone. My computer has it autosaved.

Comment

Tron shows in the 50.00 range.
                              I hope you are right......I have 27,000 shares right now.

Comment

Perhaps you missed that part. I have business savy, funds and office space as well as two other big money investors. He and his tech geek buddy have tge knowledge. The sky is the limit. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X