Who is best for a ram hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is best for a ram hunt

Looking for my first ram hunt. Kind of a once and may not be able to return for a long time deal. Looking for a great ram hunt with high quality rams. Mainly a Corsican. Oh and want an archery hunt.

Buff's Big Oak Bowhunting, Skyler at Diamond C for nice accommodations and other available game. Thompson Temple for just Rams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thompson Temple bud, for sure.

Comment

West Texas Hunt org! Mike will do ya right!

Comment

look up Trey Kuenster. he has full curl rams for $400-$500. i shot one that was 31 inches for that. 210-355-7306

Comment

Check out Bar J, they are a sponsor on this site. I think their ram hunts are $800

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick351 View Post
              Kind of a once and may not be able to return for a long time deal.
              I don't understand this statement. You pay for a day lease by the day. If you don't kill anything, you don't get anything. You pay for another hunting package if you decided you want to come back, whenever you want/there is an opening.

The only day lease I have hunted is Big Oak Bowhunting. I recommend it because he 1) has rams and 2) has other stuff you can kill if you decide later that you want to kill something else instead and 3) he has hogs. Last but not least, Marty is good people. His love for bowhunting is infectious!

Comment

Swamp rabbit I think he just means he will not be able to pay for another hunt for a while so he wants to make the first one count and get a good ram.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWfirefighter View Post
                  look up Trey Kuenster. he has full curl rams for $400-$500. i shot one that was 31 inches for that. 210-355-7306
                  I see this guy advertise on facebook all the time. Pics look pretty good and prices are also good.

Comment

Best bang for the buck , hands down.

Comment

What ranch is he out of? Is there a website?

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
                        What ranch is he out of? Is there a website?
                        Think his ranch is in Tilden. I'll see if I can find a website

Comment

here is his facebook page

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaycee11 View Post
                            Check out Bar J, they are a sponsor on this site. I think their ram hunts are $800
                            This, great guys. Bowhunting only

Comment

Yes that's basically it. I am doing this hunt then will be moving to the northwest and won't be coming back to this area or to be able to hunt Texas for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X