Kasich vows amnesty in 1st 100 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kasich vows amnesty in 1st 100 days

Didn't catch the last debate because Im tired of the nausea and headaches they cause so missed this. He's as bad as the dems. Trade away our country for votes.

Drowning candidate flailing for votes. They all do it....liars

Comment

this guy is dangerous
      With Sen. Marco Rubio's presidential hopes diminishing as his personal demons catch up with him—from his relationship with billionaire Norman Braman to |

Comment

What should be done with the Illegal Immigrants already here?

This issue didn't just appear overnight. It's been an ongoing issue for decades that continues to be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          What should be done with the Illegal Immigrants already here?

This issue didn't just appear overnight. It's been an ongoing issue for decades that continues to be ignored.
          They can apply for a visa like the rest of the immigrants in this country did. They do not and should not be granted any kind of legal status. They can stay illegal and we can start enforcing our immigration laws. Shut down the border and start deporting aliens that break the law. Then fine the living crap out of any employer that hires them and cut off welfare and other benefits and they will go home.

Its a false dichotomy to think that we have to grant them amnesty just because they are here or deport them all in one sweep as if that's the only two choices.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              They can apply for a visa like the rest of the immigrants in this country did. They do not and should not be granted any kind of legal status. They can stay illegal and we can start enforcing our immigration laws. Shut down the border and start deporting aliens that break the law. Then fine the living crap out of any employer that hires them and cut off welfare and other benefits and they will go home.

Its a false dichotomy to think that we have to grant them amnesty just because they are here or deport them all in one sweep as if that's the only two choices.
              Agreed. If you make it to where they can't find work, they will apply for citizenship or leave. There will be no incentives to come here illegally anymore. Of course you would also have to cut off the handouts.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Your statement that I high lighted is the biggest problem with Washington. Far to many laws that aren't being enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  Your statement that I high lighted is the biggest problem with Washington. Far to many laws that aren't being enforced.
                  But let an American citizen miss an entry on an IRS form, or even forget to pay...(Al Sharpton not included)

Funny when it comes to "rounding up" those folks, or "tearing apart a family" because the tax cheat has to go to prison from breaking the law, is never used as a reason to NOT prosecute.

Hell, how many family's have been "torn apart" from jailed bank robbers, illegal gambling, and minor drug possession?
                  Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 03-14-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

He's done. Most logical thinking folks will never buy into blanket amnesty.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      But let an American citizen miss an entry on an IRS form, or even forget to pay...

Al Sharpton not included
                      Stop it...You just caused me to spit Dr. Pepper out of my nostril.

Comment

No amnesty....

And you don't have to have a big roundup to deport the invaders just arrest and deport them as you catch them at traffic stops and other arrests...

Cut off all welfare, school and healthcare beyond emergency life support and deport them as they start hitting the streets..

Make it a mandatory $10,000 fine for the first offense and mandatory 5 years in federal lockup for the second offense if you hire one of the invaders..
                        Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 03-14-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

"Amnesty" can mean whatever you want it to mean. What I heard is let's finish the wall - same as every other R candidate. But make Mexico pay for it a la Trump?

And send the 12MM back to Mexico?

I also heard that in a year or so, look at a "path to citizenship." That will be whatever Congress wants it to mean. Elect enough R Congressmen, and it likely won't mean much.

Kasich has done a good job in Ohio, and if the R's are to win, they absolutely have to have Ohio. I can see him winning the nomination and the Presidency - something Trump cannot do, and Cruz is questionable in the general, at best.

Kasich has some very good ideas that would appeal to many independents. If you actually want to ber informed on what they are (not likely), watch his Town Hall with Greta: http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/03/09...ll-john-kasich

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
                            "Amnesty" can mean whatever you want it to mean. What I heard is let's finish the wall - same as every other R candidate. But make Mexico pay for it a la Trump?

And send the 12MM back to Mexico?

I also heard that in a year or so, look at a "path to citizenship." That will be whatever Congress wants it to mean. Elect enough R Congressmen, and it likely won't mean much.

Kasich has done a good job in Ohio, and if the R's are to win, they absolutely have to have Ohio. I can see him winning the nomination and the Presidency - something Trump cannot do, and Cruz is questionable in the general, at best.

Kasich has some very good ideas that would appeal to many independents. If you actually want to ber informed on what they are (not likely), watch his Town Hall with Greta: http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/03/09...ll-john-kasich

Have you been paying attention? He would have to have 112% of the remaining delegates to win. Unless I just don't understand math that don't work.

Now if the establishment forces him in via a brokered convention, there will be a ****storm like no other seen in a while. The American people have no stomach for that. The best thing that Trump can do is keep the Republican electorate fired up whether or not he gets the nomination. It's still a long time to the election and folks tend to have short memories.

Comment

Yep he went full blown RINO

Comment

Working...
                              X