No announcement yet.

Good job Sea World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received my daily PETA email blast. Claiming victory on the Orca's and pushing to end the use of ALL live animals at this abusement park.
    Attached Files

Comment

Two things:
      1. PETA and it's membership are NO ONE's friend. The are the lowest form of parasite!
      2. Those that align this with a dog in kennel for life..........they are NOT being released to the wild. Guess "if" that analogy of being in a kennel is true, guess we can discuss in 30 plus years.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Just received my daily PETA email blast. Claiming victory on the Orca's and pushing to end the use of ALL live animals at this abusement park.

Give them an inch......

Comment

Dang, I was hoping they would let us come bowfish them out of the tanks to end the program.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Dang, I was hoping they would let us come bowfish them out of the tanks to end the program.
            orca jerky

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              orca jerky
              I guarantee you a cajun would eat him and mount his head. I bet i could get a client in one phone call!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I guarantee you a cajun would eat him and mount his head. I bet i could get a client in one phone call!
                They'd make fried orca balls and po boys. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by j sweet View Post
                  they'd make fried orca balls and po boys. Lol
                  lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Two things:
                    1. PETA and it's membership are NO ONE's friend. The are the lowest form of parasite!
                    2. Those that align this with a dog in kennel for life..........they are NOT being released to the wild. Guess "if" that analogy of being in a kennel is true, guess we can discuss in 30 plus years.
                    Landrover,

1. Completely agree. PETA is a misguided disgusting operation.

2. The best way I can explain my agreeing with this decision can be summed up in a hunting example. A WT deer in Texas that roamed hundreds and thousands of acres for 4-5 yrs and then one fall had an arrow shot through his lungs lived a thousand times more than a deer raised in a pen for 12 yrs and died of old age.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman
                      I didn't know we had so many PETA members.
                      I called a trouse and reached out to them for help on a herd of deer that were being starved out for development. First thing they asked me was.....was I famous or big buisness owner or something? I said no and they didn't care to proceed. They are a complete joke and digging deeper very unorganized group full of uneducated tards. Anyways in that reach out I became part of their daily email blast

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I called a trouse and reached out to them for help on a herd of deer that were being starved out for development. First thing they asked me was.....was I famous or big buisness owner or something? I said no and they didn't care to proceed. They are a complete joke and digging deeper very unorganized group full of uneducated tards. Anyways in that reach out I became part of their daily email blast
                        Bingo!!! They are crooks and using human emotion to extort millions and to garner favor from the the mis-guided.
                        Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Landrover,

1. Completely agree. PETA is a misguided disgusting operation.

2. The best way I can explain my agreeing with this decision can be summed up in a hunting example. A WT deer in Texas that roamed hundreds and thousands of acres for 4-5 yrs and then one fall had an arrow shot through his lungs lived a thousand times more than a deer raised in a pen for 12 yrs and died of old age.
                        Oh.......I understand where u are coming from and tend to agree with that premise. My personal default is always, "don't put human traits" on animals....not even my dog. [emoji6] God placed man over all beasts......big & small! Check the facts on HSUS, they have offshore accounts and the founder bought an island if my memory serves me correctly. Just like Wounded Warrior Project.......living off good people's emotional weakness.[emoji34]

Comment

Working...
                        X