Horne's Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horne's Archery

Looking at a lot of bowyer's websites at work just for giggles.

Either I am computer challenged or there are no bows on Horne's website. Did they quit building bows?

That is the rumor that I heard. I have a combo hunter I'm trying to sell and tried to contact him for a question. He made high quality bows and was always very helpful to talk to.

Comment

Never bought one from him, bow poor at the moment, but always admired his work and he was always very pleasant to talk to.

I did hear a rumor that he was making the longbow limbs for Palmer's new bow but I figured he was also still building his own line.

Comment

From what I understand he retired from making bows and just teaches classes on finishing out bows.

Comment

The story I heard was that Mark got a better paying job offer that he could not turn down. I wish the best of luck to Mark and Sandy, and hope to catch up with them again one of these days.

Bisch

Comment

Sounds similiar to what happened to Massie. I had sold both of my Massie's just before he stopped building bows because I dropped down in weight.

I had to scramble for a couple of years but I bought three nice ones used.

Comment

Mark built some fine bows . I hope all is well with him. Tx is blessed with lots of good bowyers .

Comment

Working...
              X