THE TIMER help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE TIMER help

Every time I've gone to the lease, my feeder with THE TIMER on it is 5 hours ahead. Last weekend, I hit the reset button, and when I got there today at noon it was showing 5pm. It has a new AA internal battery and a new 12v battery. Any idea what could be wrong? I don't know how old exactly this timer is but I'd guess over 5 years. Thx for your help.

I have several of them, and they are all at least 5yrs old. Never had that problem? Maybey it just bit the dust???

Bisch

Comment

About a yr ago they had problems with them doing that, might call them to see if they can help you.

Comment

Never seen one do that. Call customer service and get it replaced if its new. If not, trash it and buy another. Best timer on the market imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thx guys,I'll call tomorrow.

Comment

we all have timers at our lease, 15 guys and no problems at all they are rock solid. Might wanna clean it up and play with your set up. Replace it before rifle season gets too close to get your game on a routine

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
              we all have timers at our lease, 15 guys and no problems at all they are rock solid. Might wanna clean it up and play with your set up. Replace it before rifle season gets too close to get your game on a routine
              Too late, season already started!

Comment

I have owned 6 for the past couple years and have no problems with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                  You know this is a bow hunting forum right?

Comment

Originally posted by Got em View Post
                    Every time I've gone to the lease, my feeder with THE TIMER on it is 5 hours ahead. Last weekend, I hit the reset button, and when I got there today at noon it was showing 5pm. It has a new AA internal battery and a new 12v battery. Any idea what could be wrong? I don't know how old exactly this timer is but I'd guess over 5 years. Thx for your help.
                    What happens if you purposely set it 5 hours early, lol?

Comment

Denowt---At this point-I should try that!

Comment

Does it need the AA batteries if you have it hooked up to a solar panel?

Comment

I have four of the timeers. I have two that keep great time. The other two are fast. They will be a hour off, after 3 months. Yours is way to fast. I'd call and get a replacemnt. I'll live with mine. Hopefully they have a warranty, they are the best timers I have found..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

The timer has a recall on all timers made last 6 months, keeps reseting it self and not holding time. We are having this issue on a few of ours.

Comment

Call Carl @ Ultramatic...apparently there is a group w/ a certain serial number that had issues from the factory. He can at least tell you what series of numbers it is and you can check it out. Factory would replace if they are in the bad group...

Comment

Working...
                              X