Youth bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth bows?

Have 10 and 12 year old boys. Hello me with your experiences on best bows.

Diamond Infinite Edge. Good bow and reasonably priced. Tons of adjustment in them.

Comment

Yea, my youngest son thinks it's a little heavy, but he might have to get used to it

Comment

Originally posted by JLC77 View Post
        Yea, my youngest son thinks it's a little heavy, but he might have to get used to it
        My 6 yr old shoots his just fine, the 5 yr old needs a little help...just a bit heavy...but the 5 yr old can take down the 6 yr old anytime he wants...go figure lol

Comment

Good deal! Thanks

Comment

Keep the accessories as light as possible. No stabilizer etc. needed

Comment

My son is 7 and I have him shooting the Apprentice 2 from Bear Archery. I turned it up and have killed one Aoudad and a few deer, yet he has no problem shooting it turned down. Great adjustments, draw weight and length. Like stated above, keep accessories light and simple. No stabilizers, limb dampeners, or unnecessary additions.

Comment

Pse fever one is a great life time bow goes from 35#-60# you will have to follow up on draw lengths but really adjustable bow. Got one for my wife but she didn't want to keep shooting so I'm putting my old mathews up and hunting with the pse this year. And I really like it.

Comment

My 7yo shoots a diamond nuclear ice. I just posted some pics a few minutes ago.
                  It might be a bit short axle to axle for a 12 year old though. But the draw length can be made to fit him.

Comment

how about the Hoyt Ruckus

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

Hoyt ruckus for 10 year old. Diamond for 12 year old. I have both.

Comment

Bowtech Diamond is an excellent started bow for kids are a spouse who is starting. I bought my boys matching ones at 10. They turn 16 next week and one is still shooting his. The other only quit his because he starting my backup. Matthews
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                          X