Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
    6,200 yards! That looks like the course where everyone goes to break 70 the first time. We need to have another TBH Open before 2018

Don't let the yardage fool you. No driving range. Very narrow with plenty of hazards and OB in play on a lot of holes.

It's old school. Even has square/rectangular greens. It's fun but will make you think!

Comment

Nope, good riddance.

Comment

Da dollas dun went to dat boys head.... dats what screwed up his marriage, all dim hookers and stuff, if da boy stayed homes more and stayed aways from dim purdy gals, well he'd still bees playin' dat golf game good, just sayin'.....

Comment

He had 8 years of practice.
          Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
          Was funny watching Obummer stand there on the first tee. Stood there looking "cool" as if he knew what he was doing and was decent at the game.

Certainly is a great course for the event. The Manhattan skyline in the background is tough to beat!

Besides Stevens Park in Dallas of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
            Da dollas dun went to dat boys head.... dats what screwed up his marriage, all dim hookers and stuff, if da boy stayed homes more and stayed aways from dim purdy gals, well he'd still bees playin' dat golf game good, just sayin'.....

What was the point in this post?

If he at all talked like he was ghetto it would make sense, But since he doesn't, I think you are showing your true colors.
            Last edited by adam_p; 09-29-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

no one cares about him, obuma, or BJ clinton

Comment

I care for Mr. Woods in a comparable level to how much he cares for me.

Comment

Yes he is/was...
                  Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  What was the point in this post?

If he at all talked like he was ghetto it would make sense, But since he doesn't, I think you are showing your true colors.

Comment

Novemeber 30th

He's Back!!! Looks like El Tigre will give her a go at the end of the month.

Comment

golf in general sucks along with tiger and all who play it. except tigers ex wife

Comment

yeah, I care.

Welcome back Tiger

Comment

If you opened this thread and posted, you care.

I admit I pay more attention when he's on the course. If he miraculously got his game back, that would be entertaining. Even if he is a miserable human.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            If you opened this thread and posted, you care.

I admit I pay more attention when he's on the course. If he miraculously got his game back, that would be entertaining. Even if he is a miserable human.
                            Nope. I opened it to voice that "I don't".

Enjoyed watching when he dominated the Tour. I also enjoyed watching before he arrived and I enjoy watching when he's not in the field. Doesn't matter to me, but I'm an every tournament fan.

Comment

Like It Or Not

He tee's off at 12:05 manana. Oh, and at his own tourney. Very Tigerseque if you ask me. Pulls out or withdraws from so many but makes sure he's there playing for his own. Good luck....

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                                Nope. I opened it to voice that "I don't".

Enjoyed watching when he dominated the Tour. I also enjoyed watching before he arrived and I enjoy watching when he's not in the field. Doesn't matter to me, but I'm an every tournament fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X