So glad it wasn’t me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad it wasn’t me..

That had to clean up either of my kids on these days LOL!! My daughter 5 years ago and this morning, my son. I’ll keep these pictures for their baby albums as well as their birthday party photo reels when they’re 16.

(Hopefully I blacked out my little mans “little man” good enough).

My daughter just looked like she put on war paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol !

Comment

Blackmail material, for sure...…………..

Comment

Oh crap. That had to terrible to clean up. My friends first sone did the same but his was about 20 times worse. He covered his entire face with poo

Comment

Is that doo doo? I have a hard time picking up my dogs poo. Don’t have kids but that would be a tough situation for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
            Is that doo doo? I have a hard time picking up my dogs poo. Don’t have kids but that would be a tough situation for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO it’s not chocolate. I’m surely grateful I wasn’t the one having to walk in for that. She said “you could smell him down the hall!”

I just tried not to laugh over the phone and said how sorry I was that she had to clean him up. If it were me, I may have just had to take him outside and hose him off and scrub him with the car cleaning brush with the long pole attached. Pressure washer may leave a mark but I thought of that too.

Comment

Man Oh Man.....

Comment

Lol!!! I can relate, I've got a very similar call, but add OMG he smeared it all over the baby bed and the wall!!! I think it does something to the mother, for the remainder of that boys life here at home, his momma was washing him or telling him to wash.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                  Lol!!! I can relate, I've got a very similar call, but add OMG he smeared it all over the baby bed and the wall!!! I think it does something to the mother, for the remainder of that boys life here at home, his momma was washing him or telling him to wash.

Hahahahahahahaha! Yep. I’ll never understand but then again, I probably did it to along with the rest of y’all. Difference is back then parents didn’t have cell phones to snap photos for lifelong blackmail. [emoji6][emoji1303]

Comment

I remember that happening here and all I can say is that I have an amazing wife....and some disgusting *** kids.

Comment

Ha! Wish we had that kind of photographic evidence on my now 15 year old daughter when she decided to paint it all brown...

Comment

I don’t have kids, but I think I’d have to call somebody to come take them off my hands. I can’t even imagine. My wife gags at the slightest thing, she better toughen up. Lol

Comment

Classic. My twins were contained crib artists, much easier cleanup.
                          The day wa pretty much like today weather wise for my oldest doing this. My ex and I were in and out of the house doing things and the kiddo was just bumbling around. I hear the guttural scream from inside the house as if the kid was on fire. Ran inside and could only laugh.

We had a nice tv on a pretty low table. She decided to paint the screen and herself with with diaper mud. Off to the bath she went, the tv was my duty. Wiped off the screen no big deal. I then noticed she had mashed the mud in 98% of those pin holes on the speakers. I attempted to clean a few up but all it did was just make it worse.

Ex took one look at it and said here's your garage tv you have been wanting.

Right now my three girls are all playing outside. I showed them the pics of your kids and took them inside the garage reminding them of big seesters canvas. Good laugh!!

You can see the mud in some of the holes 13 years later!!

No ****.

Comment

Oven mitts and garden hose for kids.
                            Burn pit for everything else.

Comment

Who cleaned them up?

Comment

Working...
                              X