5 strand costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
    I just had a 5 strand cross fence done for $2.50 per foot.

You should save that guys number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the replies here. Another question for those who have had fence replaced recently. Did that installation price include tear down of the old fence, was that an extra charge, or did you do it yourselves?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        No, I'll be fighting with title insurance for a while. I don't expect to get anything even though every person I talked to at the title company agreed that it was a screw up and easier to put where old fence was versus lawyers fighting adverse possession. Title losing in that case as well.
        Originally posted by Radar View Post
        That sucks.
        I've always said title insurance was/is a scam. I never believed they would ever pay out unless 100% forced to.

Up until now they sound really reasonable so I hope I have to eat crow. Easy for them to act nice until it's time to pay up. We shall see.

Either way I will update TBH...hopefully soon.
        And I got the letter today. Scam just like I thought. Just like most insurance. All nice talk and siding with the customer until it gets down to one poor sap that has to reject the claim.

I saw it coming (was pretty obvious) but still ****** me off.

Comment

And I got the letter today. Scam just like I thought. Just like most insurance. All nice talk and siding with the customer until it gets down to one poor sap that has to reject the claim.

I saw it coming (was pretty obvious) but still ****** me off.
          That ain’t right, can’t you fight it somehow

Comment

fence

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
            I just had a 5 strand cross fence done for $2.50 per foot.
            you provide the material?

Comment

$2.50-3.00

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                you provide the material?
                It's around $1.30 a foot for labor. So if they don't need to drill into rock, clear any trees/brush, and it's straight one could get it as low as $2.50 per foot

Comment

Just had a mile of it built and it was $14,000 but got it for $11,000 by paying cash.

Comment

Working...
                  X