This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Certainly takes less time to get through these threads with a couple of additions. It is one of the better features on here

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
      Can literally pull up double digit personal attacks from you alone
      Please do!!! Let’s see those 10 personal attacks.......

and your using “literally” in the wrong context....is that a millennial thing? Oh wait, is that a personal attack?

Comment

Y’all sure do get worked up over some football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Thank ya sir....it’s not a personal hate.....it’s a rivalry hate. I don’t hate any of these guys.....I love pushing their longhorn buttons, but that’s as far it would ever go. Bob knows that, Shane knows that, Smart knows that...I would hope D-Mo, Heath and the others know that also. It’s all in fun....it’s what Aggies and Longhorns have done for 125 years.
          For my part, I don't take any of this personally, and I don't think you have made it personal...at least not in a long time (I may have made things personal in the past as well). Button pushing is fine, but come with some style, reality, and/or substance. I appreciate your style most of the time. I must admit also that ETM has changed his game some over time, and brings the smack with a lot more of those qualities than in the past, and I appreciate and enjoy that as well.

What is just a drain on the whole thing, is he who shows up with ZERO substance, reality, or style.....not even any bad style...

We shall soldier on and make Miguel and Casey proud...... er as proud as we can.

Comment

While you’re scrolling to fill my request, post 382....I did say, “this is where your stupid shines”. I’ll give ya that one....but that’s 1, now show me the other 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              For my part, I don't take any of this personally, and I don't think you have made it personal...at least not in a long time (I may have made things personal in the past as well). Button pushing is fine, but come with some style, reality, and/or substance. I appreciate your style most of the time. I must admit also that ETM has changed his game some over time, and brings the smack with a lot more of those qualities than in the past, and I appreciate and enjoy that as well.

What is just a drain on the whole thing, is he who shows up with ZERO substance, reality, or style.....not even any bad style...

We shall soldier on and make Miguel and Casey proud...... er as proud as we can.
              Thanks D-Mo.....definitely gotta keep the PTB happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                Y’all sure do get worked up over some football.
                You should read the Cowboys and the Texans threads!! This is nothing compared to that nonsense.

Comment

Thanks D-Mo.....definitely gotta keep the PTB happy!!
                  You'd be amused to hear my conversations with them in person over this very topic when we were all drunk! I got banned over the deal...**** aggys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    You'd be amused to hear my conversations with them in person over this very topic when we were all drunk! I got banned over the deal...**** aggys.
                    Oh I’ve been “Moose Hunting” many times!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                      Kind of like brothers that butt heads. It’s why my friends who root for Texas get random text when they lose. I’ve also been on the receiving end of those many times.
                      I had to watch my best friend of 23 years die last year, a longhorn, from brain cancer. He was a Texas Grad and we attended almost every game together for 10+ years. Austin, College Station, Austin, College Station....whoever lost the year before had to buy the others ticket. I bought most of the time.... He transferred to Texas from UF (Florida), so he even went to the Aggies first SEC game with me....as a Florida fan!! His dying request was for me to speak at his funeral and I did.....but he insisted I wear his “Longhorn Tie” as a last poke at me and I did.....I still have it. I don’t wear it, but I’ll always keep it to remind me of those times.

Comment

I had to watch my best friend of 23 years die last year, a longhorn, from brain cancer. He was a Texas Grad and we attended almost every game together for 10+ years. Austin, College Station, Austin, College Station....whoever lost the year before had to buy the others ticket. I bought most of the time.... He transferred to Texas from UF (Florida), so he even went to the Aggies first SEC game with me....as a Florida fan!! His dying request was for me to speak at his funeral and I did.....but he insisted I wear his “Longhorn Tie” as a last poke at me and I did.....I still have it. I don’t wear it, but I’ll always keep it to remind me of those times.
                        That’s awesome! Much respect from a T-shirt fan...

Comment

Good stuff Amigo

Comment

Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Now that it's quieted down a bit. Can some of y'all stop acting like two year olds? Casey pretty much asked for everyone to stop before he has to shut it down. This is a big week. Let's enjoy it. The LSU fans are being cordial as are the Texas fans. We're excited for the game and would like to talk about it. Texas fans hope they enjoy their time at and around DKR.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Well obviously I missed something.

Comment

Nope. Same old.. talk **** talk **** talk **** instructed to stop talk **** tslk **** told to stop talk **** **** **** be called out for talking **** claim its all fun talk **** claim its all freindly banter talk **** offer to hold jock talk **** last warning to the last warning about tge last warning to stop hug it out bro bull****.
                                You didnt miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X