ZzTop Austin TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZzTop Austin TX

Went last night it was sooo good! Them old dudes put on a great show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen them three times. Last was at the Sunken Gardens in SA and that was the BEST show.

Comment

ZzTop Austin TX

They put on a good show. My granddaughter saw them in the Woodlands and was invited backstage. She is 10. She was so excited, lol

Comment

My three daughters and my kids were there.

Comment

Love me some ZZ!

Originally posted by bowhunt3 View Post
          My three daughters and my kids were there.
          Are your 3 daughters not also your kids?

Comment

Glad to hear. I would have liked to see Bad Company. I heard they were good too. You never know what you are going to get with some of these older bands. I have heard some horror stories.

Comment

We saw them a while back in Cedar Park. They were GOOD!

Comment

I saw the show in Dallas on Friday night.

I have seen Top many times. The show Friday night showed signs of age to me. In the past ZZ Top was excellent. This show was OK!

I will not go see them again because I want to remember the great shows from the past!

Bad Company was great!

Comment

We went to the woodlands show ,And they rocked pretty good , they have slowed down some but still got it!
                  Now the crowd has a different story I knew it would be an older crowd but dang it looked like a AARP convention LOL !
                  When the band said "you having a good time out there" I was expecting the crowd to go WHAT ?? HUH ?? SPEAK LOUDER I CAN"T HEAR YOU !! LOl!

Comment

Working...
                  X