No announcement yet.

9mm / 45 ammo shortage AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you’re anywhere near the Brazoria county area I’ve got some 9mm and .22lr I could part with. Not really looking to make any money, just helping out if you’re in a bind.

Comment

Originally posted by JaxandKyzer View Post
      I’ve got some 9 mm ammo for sale.
      Shoot me a pm if you don’t mind!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        Retailers shelves, maybe. Supply, I don’t think so.

Try buying here:

http://gunbot.net/ammo/pistol/9mm/
        May want to try some of those links man! The last 25 I clicked on say they are in stock but they are all sold out as well.

Comment

I have what I need or want. I keep it that way so I don't have to worry about it.

Comment

If you don't have any ammo at this point, you are lilely to encounter one of the following:

A.) Have trouble finding any
            B.) Pay substantially more than normal for it
            C.) Both A & B

This won't be changing for some time either.
            November if Trump is re-elected and if Biden is elected then GOOD LUCK.

Comment

I have been able to get ammo at decent prices shipped to my door(last 2 weeks) from

Buy bulk ammo for sale with free shipping at Target Sports USA. Enjoy great deals on cheap ammunition including 22lR ammo, 9mm & 5.56mm ammo.

You just have to keep watch and sign up for email alerts when ammo comes in.
              When they do come in, those email alerts. Get online and buy it ASAP.
              How fast some ammo sells out is incredible.

Comment

We have a shop here in Hood County/Granbury area that has a pretty good supply of most calibers. John has to limit 9mm to 2 boxes and he's also low on 10mm but other calibers no limits and good supply.

I realize this will only help those in our area but PM me and I'll share his contact information so I don't chance "violating any forum rules." We buy most if not all ammo, accessories, firearms from him as he beats most any prices we have found over the years. Small "local shop" and worth the trip depending on your drive time? Hope it helps at least some of the local folks needing something.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
                  My hope is that more people are finally understanding the 2nd amendment, whether they are afraid of a virus, looters, police, or Trump. Hopefully they won’t return to their old ways as soon as things are “normal” again.

I’m not sure what it costs to set up an ammo production line for a specific caliber, but I’m willing to bet it’s more than just a set of dies. Even if the demand is there now, it may not be cost effective to convert their .38 Super or .35 Whelen lines to 9mm jut to have things slow down again in 2 months.

I don’t fall into the panic buyer group, I have what I “need” on hand at all times, after witnessing past events. It is frustrating having to buy up what you plan to shoot in the next 6 months to year though. My concern is that this stuff won’t slow down until the election comes, which will just drive it even further, especially if Trump happens to lose.
                  You are giving them too much credit. They'll gladly vote for Biden and their own demise.

Comment

I know where 50,000 rounds of handloaded 9mm are in Austin.
                    $15/box

If anyone is desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      I have been able to get ammo at decent prices shipped to my door(last 2 weeks) from

Buy bulk ammo for sale with free shipping at Target Sports USA. Enjoy great deals on cheap ammunition including 22lR ammo, 9mm & 5.56mm ammo.

Yep I ordered some on 7/2 and got it in today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post

They’ve had 9mm HST and Gold Dot pretty regularly at normal prices. They even ran the 50% off sale on Gold Dot again back in May.

Other than that, this whole thing sucks. I miss paying 17-27 cpr on .223/5.56 and 15-19 cpr on 9mm. I don’t think we will be seeing that again for a while if ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I learned my lesson the last couple of times. No supply issues in my safe.

Comment

Working...
                          X