Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Dog Mattis......OUCH!

Not good!
    Top advisers are hard to find, prayers for our service men & women.

What a mess. I guess this is the reality show type thing a lot of people expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Not good!
      Top advisers are hard to find, prayers for our service men & women.
      Warriors have an affinity for war. Trump wants to pull out of Syria. Mattis disagrees.

You would think people who lean left would be happy, but instead, they will say it's a mess. Go figure.
      Last edited by Ironman; 12-20-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Cant ever make libs happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Warriors have an affinity for war. Trump wants to pull out of Syria. Mattis disagrees.

You would think people who lean left would be happy, but instead, they will say it's a mess. Go figure.
          I guess that's one way to look at it. I had not gotten that take from the multiple panels on every channel. But when a president dont visit with the defense secretary he chose obviously there are much bigger issues than war. When he was announced for that role it was "mana from heaven" including from me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess that's one way to look at it. I had not gotten that take from the multiple panels on every channel. But when a president dont visit with the defense secretary he chose obviously there are much bigger issues than war. When he was announced for that role it was "mana from heaven" including from me.

Have you ever gotten a positive take from multiple panels on any channel when it comes to what's going on with Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Have you ever gotten a positive take from multiple panels on any channel when it comes to what's going on with Trump?
              Touche"!!!! Heck, have not gotten one in the last 3 sitting presidents or so.

Comment

War Pigs, Brown nosed Officers, Investors, Politicians, and Defense Contractors have an “affinity” for war...
                THATS IT

IF THEY FUND THE WALL, THEN SHAKING THEIR PIGGY BANK WAS A BRILLIANT MOVE ON HIS PART. They stand to loose a lot more than 5.7 Billion and it leaves petroleum assets unprotected.

It also leaves Hillary’s ISIS to the Russians.
                Last edited by Johnny44; 12-20-2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  War Pigs, Brown nosed Officers, Investors, Politicians, and Defense Contractors have an “affinity” for war...
                  THATS IT

IF THEY FUND THE WALL, THEN SHAKING THEIR PIGGY BANK WAS A BRILLIANT MOVE ON HIS PART. They stand to loose a lot more than 5.7 Billion and it leaves petroleum assets unprotected.

It also leaves Hillary’s ISIS to the Russians.
                  Satire?

Comment

Truth

Comment

Wow, just learned on Smithsonian Channel that the new FORD Class aircraft carriers cost $14 billion each. [emoji572] Only one is completed.....bad late to boot. 1 in production about 70% complete. 3 more on order.
                      Yep, $5 billion is pretty nominal as the defense contractors are living large! [emoji927] God Bless America, we can spend it faster than the taxes can be collected!!![emoji631]

Comment

Yeah, and everytime a contractor changes a design or drills a hole to nowhere (I kid you not) we get into the cost overruns.

Comment

Trump will probably tap someone from Foxnews to fill the void��

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Trump will probably tap someone from Foxnews to fill the void��
                            As much "defending" as Trump and Fox News has to do against the Impeach Trump at any cost Conspirators, it may not be a bad move.

Comment

Wow, just learned on Smithsonian Channel that the new FORD Class aircraft carriers cost $14 billion each. [emoji572] Only one is completed.....bad late to boot. 1 in production about 70% complete. 3 more on order.
                              Yep, $5 billion is pretty nominal as the defense contractors are living large! [emoji927] God Bless America, we can spend it faster than the taxes can be collected!!![emoji631]

Scheduled to make 10 total! Going to replace all Nimitz class carriers , but that have until 2060 to replace all of those. Get about 50 years out of each one

Comment

Working...
                              X