This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Bat light! LOL! Every time! You're getting worse than your son. Maybe he will come to your defense, like you do him! ��

Up next oktx with I’m rubber ....your glue.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Incorrect. If you remember I wanted Saban or John Harbaugh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get...off...the...crack...pipe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        All we need now is a blank dated future NC plaque!...

Lol no one would be foolish enough to do something crazy like that.

Comment

Ok, I get beating up the Longhorn faithful that bought in to Charlie - until they didn’t.

But what about the multitudes of aggies that thought that Sumlin “ran the state” until, in short order, it was proven that he didn’t?

It’s a crapshoot. Every fan base wants to believe that their latest hire is the answer.

I, for one, hope that both schools got it right this time. It would be great to have both teams be good at the same time.

Comment

Yep, the win or they eventually get fired and on to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              Speaking of KU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So KU has a chance to win again this year? [emoji51]

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

So errybody is pumped up on Hernan and this season. Am I correct? Yet we still don’t talk about the glaring issues from last year,the OL. Am I correct? Didn’t UT miss big on OL recruiting in 2018? Aren’t y’all struggling again in 2019’s class? Are y’all really putting stock in the CUSA grad transfer who was 3rd team honorable mention last year in a conference that only had one OLineman drafted? Let’s talk.

Y’all better hope Sheppard joins the fold on the forty. I just don’t see a breakout season for Texas. I’ve been wrong more than right but I’d say tap the brakes in Austin.

Comment

Here’s the roster table, you can subtract Grandy. Players in bold were starters in ‘17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Chad C; 07-21-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I think they can win 9 and get to 10 in the post season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      So errybody is pumped up on Hernan and this season. Am I correct? Yet we still don’t talk about the glaring issues from last year,the OL. Am I correct? Didn’t UT miss big on OL recruiting in 2018? Aren’t y’all struggling again in 2019’s class? Are y’all really putting stock in the CUSA grad transfer who was 3rd team honorable mention last year in a conference that only had one OLineman drafted? Let’s talk.

Y’all better hope Sheppard joins the fold on the forty. I just don’t see a breakout season for Texas. I’ve been wrong more than right but I’d say tap the brakes in Austin.

Missed on online in 2018? Really? Is that what Luicci and Hamm told you?

2019 isn’t done. And decommit season hasn’t started yet.
                      Last edited by Smart; 07-21-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

2018 was a pretty solid year of OL recruiting. Hopefully they all redshirt as all Oline should in a good program should. Grady is a bummer as that would be added depth.

2019, struggling....... child please it’s freaking July. Oline typically develops later in the process. There’s a 5 Star already committed and 4 Star Shepard looks like a horn despite ETM A&M lock pick.

Not to mention Texas went out and hired Herb Hand. One of the most respected guys in the country. If you are going to talk about another team, do some research.
                        Last edited by Heath; 07-22-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Joe Wickline used to be the OL savior.

Comment

Aggy is ate up with Texas the last few days. Nothing worth talking about going on with your overpaid coach?

Comment

He was / is. He is the OC at WVU (Dana calls most of the plays). His time at Texas wasn’t terrible considering what he had to work with, the QB situation (a good QB can really help an OL), the lawsuit hanging over him and lastly he did jive with the other coaches. I think he was who we said he was but couldn’t pull a rabbit out of his hat.

Herb Hand is coming into a much better situation. Plus he’s from the SEC so that automatically makes him the best.

Comment

Dennis Franchionne was going to lead them to a Big 12 and National championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X