McAlester Army Ammunition Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McAlester Army Ammunition Plant

Looking to see if anyone has hunted Hominy at McAlester? Looking for any advice. I will be there October 26-28. I have hunted Deer Creek before, but never been to the Hominy area.

I've only been there once, and I was in Deer Creek also. Hope someone can give you some info and good luck....they have some real big bucks up there.

Bisch

Comment

I have hunted hominy twice. I send you a pm. I know a spot that is really good in the past IMO. couple of nice deer killed there. I haven't hunted it in 2 years so it might have changed a little. I think your hunting the best weekend. it and the first weekend of nov are the ones I always wanted to hunt.

Comment

This will be my third time, hunted boggy twice. Got my best buck ever there but I drew deer creek this year so I will be starting fresh. Good luck! John

Comment

Originally posted by bttsj1 View Post
          This will be my third time, hunted boggy twice. Got my best buck ever there but I drew deer creek this year so I will be starting fresh. Good luck! John
          I seen a big one running a ridge line in Deer Creek in the far north east corner, but that was back in 05. It was a terrible weekend and the only buck shot was a spike.

Comment

I get to hunt in Hominy on 11/2/12. There are several secluded ponds which should draw some thirsty bucks to. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
            X