Anyone in the San Antonio area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the San Antonio area?

I will be in San Antonio Feb 25-27 for a class. The facility is close to the airport, which is about all I know at this time. Anyway, if anyone wants to meet for a quick shoot, grab something to eat, or a drink or two, let me know. I would like to meet some more of the guys on here. Later.

Brian

I work in SA,but live SE of Sa.I would be happy to meet up with ya,as long as you like mexican food

Comment

Are you going to champions?? I live in Boerne NW of San Antonio not far from there. PM me we can exchange numbers. We can go to an indoor range.
      Paul

Comment

Stikshooter, you got it...especially if you let me check out that new Sarrels longbow of yours. I talked to Bob yesterday and told him how much I liked the look of that osage/mesquite combo!

Bowbuddy, you got it. I will PM you with my info and we can touch base a little closer to the date. Oh and yes, it is Champions...the prep course for my exam. I hope it works!

Brian

Comment

I was the first class at champions your going through appraisel my dad was an appraiser.
          Paul

Comment

I live just north of the SA airport. Pm me, and we can grab some grub or something. The nearest indoor range is 15-20 minutes away, over on the west side of town. Think BowBuddy knows where it is.

Brett

Comment

I was pretty excited to find that prep course since I really don't know what to expect on the exam and I have heard parts of it are a little tricky, especially the Income Approach section.

Comment

Working...
              X