Mathews Vertix - Warranty Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Vertix - Warranty Question

So I was paper tuning a Vertix bow I purchased from a fellow TBH'er.
    Bow is brand new, really do not believe he shot it much, if at all.
    The only way I could get it to shoot a perfect bullet hole, was to have the arrow pointing down and to the right. Wondering if this is why he sold the bow.

I called the pro-shop Cinnamon Creek in Fort Worth and spoke to a Joesph.
    Explained the issue to him and he instantly knew what needed to be done to get the bow tuned correctly. Something about changing out the top-hat and something else I think.

My question is, should something like this be covered under warranty?

Surley, Mathews is not shipping out bows that do not have the CAM's set correctly.

Probably not, changing the top hats and whatever else is just part of the tuning process. Also, if you didn’t register the bow it won’t be covered for any warranty; warranty’s don’t transfer

Comment

Nope it’s not a warranty item. Hopefully you have a shop that understands top hats and how to tune these newer Mathews bows, if so it’s a one and done deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They all ship bows out. Usually none are tuned or timed... that’s the dealers job. Top hats are their way to tune, but since not new I’d expect them to charge for a tuning service. Bought new from same dealer, might be covered

Comment

Joseph did a good job.

Tuning is not part of a warranty repair.

Comment

They will tune it, Joseph or Kyle are good with the tuning. The top-hat is the same as shims in the past, they stock the hats. Call the shop, they will quote a budgetary cost.

Comment

will need to have the bow shop tune it up

Comment

Working...
              X