Well Boys, This Is It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Boys, This Is It

I graduate from Texas State University-San Marcos today with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.

Took me 7 years, but I freaking did it.

I finished up my finals Monday and I walk today at 2:00 pm.

I won't be going into law enforcement as I originally planned. Some things changed and my great uncle wants to support my cousin and I in opening a business. I'm super excited to start this new chapter in my life!

I will be the first person in my family to make it past the first semester of college, must less graduate, so we're all excited over here. There were times when I thought I should give up the dream, but God showed me the way, and somehow I didn't screw it up.

Anyways, just thought I would share this accomplishment with y'all.

I'll post some pictures of the ceremony etc. in the afternoon
    Last edited by Colton; 05-07-2014, 11:19 PM.

Congrats man

Comment

Congrats. My brother graduated from there a year before it was Texas State University.

Comment

Congratulations... Wishing you many happy successful years in what ever endeavor you choose.

Comment

Congrats its a great achievement

Comment

Way to go, young man.

It took me 6 years, but I graduated from what was then Southwest Texas State University in 1983.

Hey, sometimes life gets in the way, you have to pay for everything yourself - doesn't matter.

You persevered. That's what matters.

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Comment

Congrats dude !!
              I know how exciting it is, it took me 6 years for a bs in criminal justice and a minor in sociology . Now I'm slowing paying my college debt off I currently owe 12k which isn't two terribly bad .

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Awesome Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                      I graduate from Texas State University-San Marcos today with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.

Took me 7 years, but I freaking did it.

I finished up my finals Monday and I walk today at 2:00 pm.

I won't be going into law enforcement as I originally planned. Some things changed and my great uncle wants to support my cousin and I in opening a business. I'm super excited to start this new chapter in my life!

I will be the first person in my family to make it past the first semester of college, must less graduate, so we're all excited over here. There were times when I thought I should give up the dream, but God showed me the way, and somehow I didn't screw it up.

Anyways, just thought I would share this accomplishment with y'all.

I'll post some pictures of the ceremony etc. in the afternoon
                      Congrats bro, my daughter just finished her freshman year their on Monday

Comment

This is one of the top 5 most awesome things you will ever experience in your life. May seem like a relief right now but the ramifications are good and far-reaching. Congratulations to you for staying with it until you finished the task. And best of luck in your new business venture.

Comment

Congrats.

I was dead set on being a football coach from 3rd grade up to my Junior year of college with the sporting good sales bug hit me. You never know which path life will take you down.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

awesome. says a lot about a guy to work for something for 7 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X